Interesting and humorous - page 235

7Konstantin7:

There are many examples to be put here. And here how there have been many... generations... so roughly it will be.

The state loves us :)

The state is us. Besides, the whole of Russia does not fit into this village. There are regions where dozens of factories have been built recently. Why not take a photo there?

khorosh:
The state is us. Besides, the whole of Russia does not fit into this village. There are regions where dozens of factories have been built recently. Why not take a picture there?

Yes, our people are from centuries past, the genes are bad, that's why the country is the way it is and why they live accordingly, what they sow and what they reap. But the development of the country depends more on the government than on the people.

What do the factories give you, what kind of pension do you and most pensioners have, most of the people do not live, they just make ends meet - this is just one example of countless other problems.

Other countries have made huge achievements in, say, 100 years, while we have not changed a thing.

The factories do not have anything to do with it, look at what cities have built abroad, look at what everything looks like a long time ago, more than one generation ago, look at how people live there and look at what our situation is like.

You know what people are like abroad, you can't compare them with ours and they have been like that for a long time, and that's why countries are prospering.

At that time, in your youth, people wore matching clothes, everything was forbidden, there was nothing, people ate food stamps. Is that normal?! That's just one period of time, and such periods, all sorts of nonsense for many generations abound.

In the meantime, there was everything abroad, that's what I said briefly, you know it all yourself.

Here for example in the U.S. an ordinary firefighter receives 40,000 USD a year, this at the old rate of 30 rubles per dollar, 1,200,000 rubles a year, that is 120,000 per month! And at the current exchange rate, it's 180,000 a month.

And what about us?! Where are all the benefits?! Given that Russia has a total of 40 percent of the entire Mendeleev table ofworld reserves of minerals from which money is made, why is our country so backward?

So it makes no sense to prove anything in favor of our homeland.

There is no point in comparing *** with a finger.

7Konstantin7:

Yes, our people are from the ages, the genes are bad, that is why the country is like this and why they live accordingly.

And what do these factories give, what is your pension and that of most pensioners, people in the majority - almost all do not live, and make ends meet, this is just one example of countless other problems. Other countries have made huge achievements in, say, 100 years, while we have not changed a thing.

Thefactories do not have anything to do with it, look at what cities have built abroad, look at what everything looks like a long time ago, more than one generation ago, look at how people live there and look at what our situation is like.

Youknow what people are like abroad, you can't compare them with ours and they have been like that for a long time, and that's why countries are prospering.

At that time, in your youth, people wore the same clothes, everything was forbidden, there was nothing.

In the meantime everything has happened abroad, you know it all.

Here's an example, an ordinary firefighter in the U.S. gets 40,000 c.u. a year, this at the old rate of 30 rubles per dollar, 1,200,000 rubles a year, that is 120,000 a month! And at the current exchange rate, it's 180,000 a month.

And what about us?! Where are all the benefits?! Given that Russia has a total of 40 percent of the entire Mendeleev table ofworld reserves of minerals from which money is made, why is our country so backward?

So there is no point in proving anything in favor of our homeland.

There is no point in comparing assholes with fingers.

It's so messed up....

What have you done to make the country change? Before you start blaming everyone else, ask yourself...

What kind of people are abroad? Not made of bones and meat and bacon??? Maybe they're made of shit with diamonds??? What are you made of? What are you made of? Maybe the problem with our country is that the Duma and some ministries are run by people like you. With the same views...

AlexeyVik:

It's all so messed up....

What have you done to make a difference in this country? Before you start blaming everyone else, ask yourself...

What kind of people are abroad? Not made of bones and meat and bacon??? Maybe they're made of shit with diamonds??? What are you made of? What are you made of? Maybe the problem with our country is that the Duma and some ministries are run by people like you. With the same views...

I am not accusing, I am telling it like it is.

I'm no better than the masses, what has been birthed over the centuries is still being birthed.

There have been all sorts of outstanding people, people for truth, for ideas, etc. So what?! Has anything changed?!

I have made my point of view, it is true and everybody understands it, that's it) there is no point in talking about it, I do not need to.

No offense, I do not want to offend anyone, I myself live in this country and I am offended that we do not do things like people do.

7Konstantin7:

I'm not accusing, I'm just telling it like it is.

And what will change from me, I am no better than the general masses, from the bow of the centuries what was born, is still born.

There have been all sorts of outstanding people, people for truth, for ideas, etc. So what?! Has anything changed?!

I have made my point of view, it is true and everybody understands it, that's it) there is no point in talking about it, I do not need to.

No offense, I do not want to hurt anyone, I myself live in this country and I am offended that we do not do things like people do.

The world would be a kinder place. And nothing more.

And those who moved to Israel or Germany for permanent residence have suddenly become different people? What has changed in them?

AlexeyVik:

The world would be a kinder place. And nothing else.

And those who moved permanently to Israel or to Germany suddenly became different people? What has changed in them?

Our people will never be different, no matter where they are. That's not what we're talking about. Don't turn this around on me or anything else) I explainedto khorosh what's what, that's all.

Nothing personal.

This discussion is now closed.

7Konstantin7:

Yes, our people are from centuries past, the genes are bad, that's why the country is the way it is and why they live accordingly, what they sow is what they reap. But the development of the country depends more on the government than on the people.

What do the factories give you, what kind of pension do you and most pensioners have, most of the people do not live, they just make ends meet - this is just one example of countless other problems.

Other countries have made huge achievements in, say, 100 years, while we have not changed a thing.

The factories do not have anything to do with it, look at what cities have built abroad, look at what everything looks like a long time ago, more than one generation ago, look at how people live there and look at what our situation is like.

You know what people are like abroad, you can't compare them with ours and they have been like that for a long time, and that's why countries are prospering.

At that time, in your youth, people wore matching clothes, everything was forbidden, there was nothing, people ate food stamps. Is that normal?! That's just one period of time, and such periods, all sorts of nonsense for many generations abound.

In the meantime, there was everything abroad, I said it briefly, you know.

Here for example in the U.S. an ordinary firefighter receives 40,000 c.u. a year, this at the old rate of 30 rubles per dollar, 1,200,000 rubles a year, that is 120,000 per month! And at the current exchange rate, it's 180,000 a month.

So there is no point in proving anything in favor of our homeland.

***There is no point in comparing with the finger.

It is good where we are not. My nephew went to New York back in the '90s. Works as an ambulance driver, lives in a basement. Not happy with his situation. He'd like to go back to Russia, but there's a problem with his citizenship. When I left Kyrgyzstan, I did not have Russian citizenship, so there were problems. Besides, he does not have a place to live here and he still needs to find a job. His brother, a doctor, is much better off living in a mansion in the suburbs of Moscow. He goes abroad on holiday all the time.

Your pessimism is due to the fact that you don't have a job. If you do, your mood may change. With money you can live pretty well here. I'm not complaining about my pension, by the way. I have enough for a good meal. And there's enough left over to go to the sea for a holiday.

khorosh:

It's good where we're not. My nephew went to New York back in the '90s. Works as an ambulance driver, lives in a semi-basement. Not happy with his situation. He'd like to go back to Russia, but there's a problem with his citizenship. When I left Kyrgyzstan, I did not have Russian citizenship, so there were problems. Besides, he does not have a place to live here and he still needs to find a job. His brother, a doctor, is much better off living in a mansion in the suburbs of Moscow. He goes abroad on holiday all the time.

Your pessimism is due to the fact that you don't have a job. If you do, your mood might change. With money you can live pretty well here. I'm not complaining about my pension, by the way. I have enough for a good meal. And there's enough left over to go to the sea.

I remember about your family, you told me a long time ago, ours abroad) it is obvious how they live there, given that we are not loved anywhere, except for the rich, I did not tell you about it, I think everybody understood everything and knows it without me.

I do not earn money, it's true, but I live very well) I also go to the south and have something that not everybody has. I just want our country to be like abroad, that's all).

I am happy with my pension, it's good) but it could be even better ;)

7Konstantin7:

I remember your family, you told me about it a long time ago, ours abroad has nothing to do with it) it's obvious how they live there, and considering that we are not loved anywhere, the rich are the exception, I did not tell you about that, I think everybody understood it all without me knowing it all.

I do not earn money, it's true, but I live very well) I also go to the south and have something that not everybody has. I just want our country to be like abroad, that's all).

They are happy with their pension, it's good) But it could be better ;)

All the woes of humanity are due to the irrepressible desire to live "even better" and richer. The environment perishes, rivers and oceans are poisoned. Forests are cut down and the atmosphere is poisoned, flora and fauna dies. How much forest would have to be cut down for our mailboxes to be filled daily with advertising waste paper? But in the past, people in Russia lived in harmony with nature - they used to have subsistence farming and were quite happy without sitting at the monitor and watching TV 24 hours a day. They enjoyed healthy work in the fresh air and there were not as many cancer patients as there are now. So you have to wonder: Do we have to strive for what everyone else is striving for now?

Reason: