Interesting and humorous - page 237

atztek:
I used to play tennis, football, hockey, chess, go-karting and even street racing.
But that all ended when my brother broke the computer.

I should add...

also had my first sexual experience when I met my first love bot Zinka, who was much more responsive than her analogue counterparts.

7Konstantin7:

There are many examples to be put here. And here how there have been many... generations... so roughly it will be.

The state loves us :)

It's very much like a fake.

Ducks don't live that long.

although

maybe longhaired.

)

explor:

It looks like a fake.

Ducks don't live that long.

although

perhaps long-lived.

)

The photo of the village is the same. It's just that one of them is a mirror image. You could compare Grozny after the Chechen war and now - it would be just as spectacular as Dubai.

And there is nothing wrong with genes and intelligence in Russians. Our programmers are highly regarded, and our chess players are also highly regarded at a global level. I think our main disadvantage is that we are not yet able to produce high quality goods in mass quantities. It seems that you do not need much for that. Conscientious execution of all technological instructions in production is enough. But to do this, we need conscientious workers on all production sites. That is exactly the kind of people we seem to lack. That is our misfortune.

khorosh:

The photo of the village is the same. It's just that one of them is mirrored. You could compare Grozny after the Chechen war and now, it would be just as spectacular as Dubai.

And there is nothing wrong with genes and intelligence in Russians. Our programmers are highly regarded, and our chess players are also highly regarded at a global level. I think our main disadvantage is that we are not yet able to produce high quality goods in mass quantities. It seems that you do not need much for that. Conscientious execution of all technological instructions in production is enough. But to do this, we need conscientious workers on all production sites. That is exactly the kind of people we seem to lack. That is our misfortune.

There is no worthy head! And a head without intelligence is vindictive and merciless! Where to expect integrity, when the head itself is not even the head itself, and do not understand what! Bad luck with her genetics! ;((

borilunad:
There is no head worthy! Besides, a head without intelligence is vindictive and ruthless! How can you expect integrity when the head itself is not even its own head, it's not even a head, you don't know what! Bad luck with her genetics! ;((
Do you miss the Russian bath? The moderators can give you that pleasure.))

Like a branch of the "Kurilka", and "Kurillo" created by me after it, demolished, and chopped the heads of many, but the topic is alive and flourishing! :-)

P.S. Yes....... This forum is not the same anymore.... Isn't everyone put on fives for a reason ?

_Roman:

Isn't everyone getting an A for a reason ?

There's also money to be paid for posts.

7Konstantin7:
There's also money to be paid for posts.
The grail!

khorosh:

The photo of the village is the same. It's just that one of them is mirrored. You could compare Grozny after the Chechen war and now - it would be just as spectacular as Dubai.

And there is nothing wrong with genes and intelligence in Russians. Our programmers are highly regarded, and our chess players are also highly regarded at a global level. I think our main disadvantage is that we are not yet able to produce high quality goods in mass quantities. It seems that you do not need much for that. Conscientious execution of all technological instructions in production is enough. But to do this, we need conscientious workers on all production sites. That is exactly the kind of people we seem to lack. This is our misfortune.

You're right in some respects.

but

In the UAE they work 10-12 hours a day and no days off.

)

explor:

You're right about some things.

but

in the UAE, they work 10 to 12 hours a day, no days off.

)

How are we doing here?
Reason: