Interesting and humorous - page 229

Driving to work in the morning, I see a dog trying to cross the street on the zebra ahead.
I honked my horn. The dog bounced onto the pavement, raised his head and looked carefully at the crossing sign.
Then sat down and looked at me reproachfully.
By golly, I wish I'd let him through...

granit77:
Driving to work in the morning, I see a dog trying to cross the street on the zebra ahead.
I honk the horn. The dog bounced onto the pavement, raised its head and looked intently at the crossing sign.
Then sat down and looked at me reproachfully.
By golly, I'd rather have let her through...

They are "people too" ;) By the way, some dogs in the city are much more diligent on the roads than some pedestrians. Many times I have seen dogs waiting for green lights on pedestrian crossings and people running on red, or brazenly running under the wheels outside the crossings.

They've introduced a killer priority. Some people take it literally - I'll make a bivouac on the road - you bitches have to wait for me, or they'll jump on the car everywhere - I'm right, but you, bastard, abolish the laws of inertia... And he has no idea that he is wrong and that a ton and a half can not be stopped immediately in the middle of the road when a retard suddenly appears on the carriageway 10 meters away from the driver and there is no pedestrian crossing in the foreseeable future.

artmedia70:

They are "people too" ;) By the way, some dogs in the city are much more diligent on the roads than some pedestrians..............................

Just wanted to write about it............. also many times observed. Why go far - my Sher of turkenev breed, from childhood with me in the shops, at first he sat near the legs-waiting for commands, and then he learned the rules - green ahead of me.......... once there was no traffic and I went to red, and he remained sitting...........I was ashamed.

artmedia70:

They are "people too" ;) By the way, some dogs in the city are much more diligent on the roads than some pedestrians. Many times I have seen dogs waiting for a green light on pedestrian crossings and people running on red, or brazenly running under the wheels outside crossings.

Introduced a killer priority. Some people take it literally - I'll make a bivouac on the road - you bitches are obliged to wait for me, or they brazenly jump on the car in any place of the road - I'm right, and you, bastard, cancel the laws of inertia... And he has no idea that he is wrong and that a ton and a half can not be stopped immediately in the middle of the road when a retard suddenly appears on the carriageway 10 meters away from the driver and there is no pedestrian crossing in the foreseeable future.

I'll add:

1. Dogs have a concept of a path. It is a place where other animals walk. It is easy to find by smell, even in unfamiliar terrain. Local trails have been known for a long time as it is.

2. Human-pedestrian creatures are PROSTABLY unique - they put on hoods so they can't see anything around them, plug in headphones so they can't hear anything and walk across the road where it's shorter. I suspect they're just less scared that way.

3. I myself let pedestrians pass (even on the zebra) selectively, based on many conditions: my speed and theirs, can we see each other, is there an Armenian in a "kopeck" behind, etc.

4. In case of an accident, the driver will reflexively choose the route with the least losses - I would advise a pedestrian who wants to survive to run to (stay there) where the majority of people are.

moskitman:

3. I myself let pedestrians pass (even on the zebra) selectively, based on many conditions: my speed and theirs, whether we can see each other, whether there is an Armenian in a "kopeck" behind, etc.

Such selectivity is very well treated by traffic cops.

Revelations from the Goba performer:

Contender:

Such selectivity is treated very well by the traffic police.

They don't cure anything. They don't cure anything.

Maybe they don't treat them in your country. In our country they catch "selective" drivers at almost every crossing.

cool

Soon we'll be able to heat the house and water and fill the car,

buy a moonshine machine (hydrogen)

and all your problems are solved,

and maybe even generate electricity at home

)

artmedia70:
However, our childhood without smartphones, laptops and other gadgets was, I think, much more interesting and fulfilling.
+++)))
Reason: