Interesting and humorous - page 236

khorosh:

All of humanity's misfortunes are due to the irrepressible desire to live "even better" and richer. This destroys nature, poisoning rivers and oceans. Forests are cut down and the atmosphere is poisoned, flora and fauna are destroyed. How much forest would have to be cut down for our mailboxes to be filled daily with advertising waste paper? But in the past, people in Russia lived in harmony with nature - they used to have subsistence farming and were quite happy without sitting behind a monitor and watching TV day and night. They enjoyed healthy work in the fresh air and there were not as many cancer patients as there are now. So you have to wonder: Do we have to strive for what everyone else is striving for now?

Well, that's another topic) I know all that, the planet is poisoned, it will come to an end, the end of humanity, nothing is permanent, for example, take the sun, it will go out ... and that's it. At such a pace as now, sucking all out of the earth and littering it, humanity greatly accelerates the process of self-destruction.

Not only that, all sorts of diseases, viruses, there are terrorists and the like, they shit themselves, it is possible that mankind will die from such things, war, viral war or disease, most likely from this.

What can I say) everything is sad.

I tell you about Thomas, you tell me about Yeroma)

khorosh:

It's good where we're not. ...

There, there... where you're not.

:) Nothing personal.

7Konstantin7:

Well, that's another topic)...

I'll tell you about Thomas, you tell me about Yeroma.)

Don't you see the connection between people's desire for unlimited consumption and degradation of the planet. You want to live rich and beautiful abroad and at what price this can be achieved - at the expense of ruthless exploitation of the Earth's resources. It seems to me a reasonable person should voluntarily limit his desires, this is the only way to save the planet.

khorosh:
Don't you see the connection between people's desire for unbridled consumption and the degradation of the planet. You want to live like abroad, rich and beautiful, but at what price this can be achieved - at the expense of ruthless exploitation of the Earth's resources. It seems to me a reasonable person should limit his desires voluntarily, this is the only way to save the planet.
Man in his mass, like any other cattle, does not want to do anything voluntarily.

Just recently he joked: there's an elderberry in the garden, but there's an uncle in Kiev, and his name is Oles Buzina. But today we have sad news - he has been murdered. There is no longer an uncle in Kiev called Oles Buzyna. Let's hold a moment of silence for him.

khorosh:
Don't you see the connection between people's desire for unrestrained consumption and degradation of the planet. But you want to live rich and beautiful abroad and at what price it is achieved - at the expense of ruthless exploitation of the Earth's resources. It seems to me a reasonable person should voluntarily limit his desires, this is the only way to save the planet.

exploitation) our homeland is being exploited... They exploit it, but the country and its people have not become better, a thief beats a thief.

The problem is not only with benefits but also with the state, laws, people, etc. Everything is fucked up.

7Konstantin7:

By exploiting) our homeland up and down ... exploitation, but the country-people are not better off.

The problem is not only the benefits, but also the state, the laws, etc. everything is through the ***.

It's all through the ***. We're leading in space. We build and export world-class military hardware. We build the largest number of nuclear reactors in the world. You have to admit that's not insignificant.

khorosh:
It's so straightforward through.... We are leaders in space. We build and export world-class military hardware. We build the largest number of nuclear reactors in the world. You have to admit that's not insignificant.

Yes) But people's salaries are rubbish, in the cities there are still Stalinist buildings, 5-storey buildings, and even now we have absolutely no construction skills, and in general there is little good that can be done, almost nothing, in general there is nothing good in our country, what good are those achievements, they fill not people's pockets.

Of course our country has become better than before, but this is a drop in the bucket. Our country is still a long way from being normal, because the people themselves are not very good.

I thank you for the conversation, there is no point in telling what kind of country we have.

khorosh:

All of humanity's misfortunes are due to the irrepressible desire to live "even better" and richer. This destroys nature, poisoning rivers and oceans. Forests are cut down and the atmosphere is poisoned, flora and fauna are destroyed. How much forest would have to be cut down for our mailboxes to be filled daily with advertising waste paper? But in the past, people in Russia lived in harmony with nature - they used to have subsistence farming and were quite happy without sitting behind a monitor and watching TV day and night. They enjoyed healthy work in the fresh air and there were not as many cancer patients as there are now. So you have to wonder: Do we have to strive for what everyone else is striving for now?

5+!

I used to play tennis, football, hockey, chess, go-karting and even street racing.
But that all ended when my brother broke the computer.
Reason: