Interesting and humorous - page 239

7Konstantin7:
And theirs won't look at a Russian, that's how it is in our country) with our girls you get into trouble, the risk is great, but you can't win them over.
Where does the President look...

tara:
Where is the President looking...
That's right and more than one generation of government is like that, looking the wrong way, but it's largely up to the people, it's unlikely to change anything.

7Konstantin7:
That's right and more than one generation of government is like that, looking the wrong way, but it's largely up to the people, it's unlikely to change anything.
Can't we try?

tara:
Shall we give it a try?

I've already tried) I've been corresponding with the administration, at least to solve the problems on our street, nothing changes, nothing can be changed, they can't solve simple problems, you can't even talk about important problems in the country, the Russian is as good as his forehead.

And if you're persistent, you'll get it too... Fuck it all.

I'll see you later.)

7Konstantin7:

Already tried) I'm corresponding with the administration, to solve at least the problems on our street, nothing changes, nothing can change, the Russian is as good as his forehead.

I'll go, see you later)

Go on, see you later.

evillive:

And he laid a time bomb in the foundations of the Russian State.

Probably the mention of Ukraine is forbidden on this forum. Or maybe someone has a big grudge against Illich...

evillive:
Probably the mention of Ukraine is forbidden on this forum. Or someone has a big grudge against Ilyich...
Politics is forbidden here.

khorosh:
Politics is forbidden here.
There wasn't a bit of politics, that's the problem...

evillive:
And there wasn't a bit of politics there, that's the problem...
Well, Lenin is a political figure.)
Reason: