Interesting and humorous - page 230

Approximately how I look for the code I need in KodeBase.........

Don't let KudyBas be offended by the association.

The prosecutor's office has asked Rospotrebnadzor and firefighters to consider suspending the operation of a Magnit shop in St Petersburg whose 81-year-old shopper died at the police station

http://top.rbc.ru/business/13/02/2015/54dded579a794792cbc13f7e

Contender:

The prosecutor's office has asked Rospotrebnadzor and firefighters to consider suspending the operation of a Magnit shop in St Petersburg whose 81-year-old shopper died at the police station

http://top.rbc.ru/business/13/02/2015/54dded579a794792cbc13f7e

They're going to make a big deal out of it. And get the bureau of funeral services to come and check it out, just in case.

A familiar pattern in mntertrading

Here's a poem for Valentine's Day from N. Taranenko to all lovers

Who loves, just loves.
You are as you are,
Doesn't hurt or destroy,
Let you grow and blossom;

But he who ruins your life
And tortures you in love,
He doesn't know himself
That he only loves himself.

A singer swallowed a microphone during a concert :-)))

Serjik:

A singer swallowed a microphone during a concert :-)))

At least it wasn't a radio microphone, or we would have had to wait for it to go through the intestines and somehow expand EXIT

The social studies teacher asked the children to prepare business plans.

So, the topic is entrepreneurship, let them create their own business plans for the school. The school is a model of the world, of the whole world economy. And fifth graders were more eager than ever to do their homework. And here's the lesson, presentations.

An obnoxious A student, not big for her age, explained in great detail how she was going to set up a food production facility.
A bright redheaded boy made a fantastic presentation about the school's transportation system, including lifts, escalators and rickshaws.
A dull neat boy, not at all like a crazy IT guy, made a class report on the system of automation, access control, accounting and monitoring based on the school computer network.
The cheerful kid talked about the production of shoes for all teachers, schoolchildren and even for sale for export.

And so, a skinny, modest girl with an open face and kind eyes comes up to the blackboard.
- All of you," she tells her classmates, "have started your business plans with the words 'I will take a loan from a bank'. Well, I'm opening a bank.

A quiet murmur of admiration and envy swept through the ranks: how could they not think of that?
- The conditions are as follows," the girl continued, "anyone can borrow any amount at 20% per annum.
- Any amount? Even a million," the typical schoolboy from Vovochka, a hooligan and a repeater, sat his head up in the back row.
- Even a billion. Even a hundred billion. But keep in mind that at the end of the year this money has to be paid back with interest. Whoever doesn't pay it back, I'll take the property.
- What, you'll take away all the business? - The cheeks glistening with indignation, the fat schoolgirl.
- No, of course not! I would only take the missing part, that's all.
- The terms were all right. Excellent, in fact, - said the IT-engineer, raising his eyes from the calculator, - I agree.

Everyone nodded behind him, the kind and generous bank was to everyone's liking.
- Well," continued the quiet "banker", "at the beginning of the year I will give out a mountain of money. But no matter how much I give out, 100% of the money will cover 100% of the school business. And at the end of the year I will demand a return of 120% of the money given out. A mountain and plus another fifth of the mountain. And you only have the mountain on hand, the 20% I will demand on top does not exist in nature. So at the end of the year, I'll take 20% of the school.

Some will manage to raise 120% of the money in a year, and some will raise 400%. But that means that someone else won't have even half of what they need to repay their debt. But it doesn't matter. The important thing is that in any case, once you have agreed to take out a loan, you have given me 20% of the school.

The next year, another 20%. And so on. And by tenth grade, I'll be the sole owner of the school. Today you dream of prosperity, business, success, development. And by tenth grade, you will be my slaves, and I will decide who will live and who will starve to death.

The class fell silent. The teacher clapped her crooked eyelids in confusion. Someone's mobile phone was vibrating unbelievably loudly in his bag.

- Screw the bank," Vovochka the second year came to life, "we'll do without a bank.
- Exactly! - The funny girl from the shoe business lit up with hope, "We'll do without banks and money, we'll barter our goods and services for each other.
- And how will you pay for the ice cream, - sincerely surprised "banker" - a heel of the boot will break off and give? And with the employees what will you pay? With sneakers? So they'll have no time to work - they'll spend days looking for the baker, who needs sneakers, to buy a bun with jam. Ask Dashka," the "banker" nodded at the excellent caterer, "she agrees to accept payment in sneakers.
- And we'll write each other receipts! - The I.T. guy came up with the idea.
- Good idea - agreed to nod "banker" - and after three days, each will have a pile of notes like this: "I gave Kolya a chair", "Vasya gave me a ride on the escalator," "I took Anna trainers ... And? How would you deal with all that afterwards?
The class fell silent again. The pale teacher nervously twisted a bracelet on her wrist, with absent-minded glances now to the gloomy class, now to the calm and amiable speaker with kind eyes.
- Ivanova, - suddenly Vovochka stood up, rattling his chair, - Surely the school will belong to you?
- Of course," the girl shrugged her shoulders. It's elementary.
- Then it's..." Vovochka snorted, rubbed the characteristic calluses on his knuckles with his fingernail and tried to find the words, "Ivanova, take me to work. If somebody will not pay back his debts - I will help. Yeah? I don't need much. Give me the computer class (the IT-engineer flinched, but kept silent), I'll make a game zone there.
- All right," the banker agreed, "you'll be the law enforcement agency.
- No," muttered Vovochka, "let's rename it... Let's make it Spetsnaz!
"Banker" once again nodded and turned to the not cheerful cheerful girl:
- Anechka, well, why do you want to do shoe business, which you will lose anyway? You want to gain, not lose, right? Well, I'll give you 10% of the school.
- What am I supposed to do? - cautiously asked Anya, sensing another catch.
- You see, I do not really want to work. So you'll work for me. All this fuss, counting the money, giving it away... What if, in the middle of the year, someone wants to take a loan? So I'll give you the money at 20% interest. You give it away at 22%. Your share is 10% of mine, it's all fair.
- Can I not give out 22%, but... As much as I want? - The cheerful girl is cheerful.
- Sure. But don't think the school will be yours. Here, you'll give the money at 33% and in three years the school will be yours. But you borrowed money from me at 20%, which, as you remember, doesn't exist. And the school will still be mine in five years. And I will give you your 10%, not you will get it yourself. Do you understand? I'm the landlady.
- Fuck such a hostess, - she gurgled through her cheeks and immediately got a powerful slap from Vovochka.

- Mari-Palna, - turned the "banker" to the peacefully turning green in a semi-conscious state, - and you do not get upset. I will give you a large salary. You just teach everyone that this is how it should be, that it cannot be otherwise. Tell the children that if they work hard and well, they can achieve success, become rich. You see, the more they work, the faster I will get rich. And the better you fool around with pupils, the more I will pay you. Is that clear?

In the eyes of the teacher sparkled a spark of consciousness and hope, she often and finely nodded, looking faithfully at the fifth grader.

The life-saving bell rang.

5+!

Reason: