Interesting and humorous - page 114

The first one was easier, but I got stuck on the second one on the first line.

TheXpert:
The second task is a little easier - name the colours of the words in order :)

The second one is easy. I take off my glasses and read))) you can't see the words, only the colours))

)))

It's easy to read the words after the first line of training, but naming the colour of the letters still fails)

This is a test for the hemispheres. The right hemisphere of the brain recognises colours and the left hemisphere reads.

Rorschach:

)))

It's easy to read the words after the first line of training, but naming the colour of the letters still fails)

This is a test for the hemispheres. The right hemisphere of the brain recognises colours and the left hemisphere reads.

There doesn't seem to be much of a problem. You can read both ways

drknn:
http://trinixy.ru/81617-rasprostranennyy-vid-moshennichestva-s-posylkami-i-sluzhboy-dostavki-3-foto.html

What is a "fish"?

"By adding new regions to the genome, scientists will be able to produce microbes with predetermined qualities, say, that secrete alcohol or polymer molecules that can be used to make plastic. In this way, SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY blurs the line between life and machines pre-programmed for certain activities.

In the same way, we were once made for something...

Are we still being used or have we outlived our creators?

Rorschach:

"By adding new regions to the genome, scientists will be able to produce microbes with predetermined qualities, say, that secrete alcohol or polymer molecules that can be used to make plastic. In this way, SYNTHETIC BIOLOGY blurs the line between life and machines pre-programmed for certain activities.

In the same way, we were once made for something...

Are we still being used or have we outlived our creators?

Used.

How to get the man of your dreams

Reason: