Interesting and humorous - page 226

borilunad:
I wish it were like that for a long time! And the person who adds "biomass" on the bus should get a free ride!
Everyone is adding biomass; the whole city's population is being treated at the wastewater treatment plant. But there will be enough methane for only a few buses, and the rest will keep driving like suckers on diesel ))))

The "starving" children of Krishna, aka inhabitants of the planet spectrum, aka children of the sine wave, aka children of the resonant coitus of the two sine waves, are having fun, aren't "our", forum people...

Though what a sin, I too have ideas in this direction.

By the way, I wonder if there are experiments of such kind not with windings, but with nested coils.

Ugh, there's that already, though not exactly what I meant).

I wonder if anyone has made the schemes themselves.

Still, I do not trust videotapes, because of all the associated junk on these topics, which is many times more. Although I myself do not deny the possibility.

ZaPutina:

I wonder if anyone has made the schemes themselves.

Still, I do not trust videotapes, because of all the associated junk on these topics, which is many times more. Although I myself do not deny the possibility.

HF radiation is not very useful, especially not at high frequencies which can warm up soft tissues. At the clinic, when the doctor turns on the HF heating, he goes behind the screen for a reason.

evillive:
HF radiation is kind of not very useful, especially long exposure, especially frequencies that can warm up soft tissues. At the polyclinic, when the doctor turns on the HF heating to the patient, he goes behind the screen for a reason.
... ...and adjusts his lead pants...

moskitman:
... and adjusts his lead pants...

evillive:
HF energy is not beneficial, especially not for long periods of time, especially at frequencies that can warm up soft tissue. At the polyclinic, when the doctor turns on the HF heating to the patient, he goes behind the screen for a reason.

I think it's a little different. We essentially live in these radiations. The spark that is produced on the roller is analogous to lightning, the difference in power is even wild to imagine what the HF radiation would do to a person in the lightning version? And I think Tesla made such an analogue with lightning as well, it is clear what he meant when he said: "I could split the earth".

And then we're not inside the microwave, we're outside. And the microwave is in resonance with frequencies of molecules, warming up the matter consisting of them. However, the frequencies may be even higher, affecting (entering resonance) not the molecules, heating the object, but smaller particles (in this case the aether theory is probably accepted), without entering resonance with molecules of matter-particles larger.

The presence of such an effect will hardly be a proof of the ether's existence on the scientific level, but it will prompt people to think that logically there should exist something intermolecular in the world order (in a qualitative sense) higher than the atomic and molecular structures. It is not known how many more orders of magnitude there are.

By the way, one can draw an analogy with quasi-stationary processes, processes running so fast, that many times faster than minimal changes in atomic and molecular structures.

And by achieving resonance at these sublevels, it is possible to affect levels of higher order structures.

Sort of like radiation does not increase, but magnetic field does. Although this example is not correct.

ZaPutina:

I think it's a little different. We essentially live in these radiations. The spark that is produced on the roller is analogous to lightning, the difference in power is even wild to imagine what the HF radiation would do to a person in the lightning version? And I think Tesla made such an analogue with lightning as well, it is clear what he meant when he said: "I could split the earth".

And then we're not inside the microwave, we're outside. And the microwave is in resonance with frequencies of molecules, warming up the matter consisting of them. However, the frequencies may be even higher, affecting (entering resonance) not the molecules, heating the object, but smaller particles (in this case the aether theory is probably accepted), without entering resonance with molecules of matter-particles larger.

The presence of such an effect will hardly be a proof of the ether's existence on the scientific level, but it will prompt people to think that logically there should exist something intermolecular in the world order (in a qualitative sense) higher than the atomic and molecular structures. It is not known how many more orders of magnitude there are.

By the way, one can draw an analogy with quasi-stationary processes, processes running so fast, that many times faster than minimal changes in atomic and molecular structures.

And by achieving resonance at these sublevels, it is possible to affect levels of higher order structures.

Sort of like radiation does not increase, but magnetic field does. Although this example is not correct.

You think only 2400MHz radiation is capable of heating? Wrong. Polyclinics use lower frequencies, DMV range, but it heats tissues. And now more about the ether, physicists will be sharpening their pitchforks and stakes ))))

evillive:
You think only 2400MHz radiation is capable of heating? Wrong. Polyclinics use lower frequencies, in the DMV range, but it warms up tissues with a bang. Now, more about the ether, physicists will be sharpening their pitchforks and stakes ))))
Some time ago we made a home-made thyristor-based HF unit. The frequency, respectively, was low, something like 3 KHz, but the M16 bolt in the inductor was heated red-hot.