Interesting and humorous - page 112

Ukrainian sushi is more like pigeons. The same rice, meat and everything wrapped up.

alexx_v:
Ukrainian sushi is more like goluptsi. The same rice, meat, and everything wrapped up.

Doves. :)

And bell peppers chopped into the same minced meat is also a great dish. Especially with sour cream.)

drknn:

Also bell peppers chopped into the same stuffing, also a great dish. Especially with sour cream :)

Yes, - especially when it's boiling - the whole flat smells great! I tell mine to put more minced meat and less rice in the stuffing. It turns out (like the joke) even tastier!

leonid553:
Yes, - especially when it (such peppers) is boiled and cooked - it smells amazing all over the flat! I tell mine to put more minced meat and less rice in the stuffing. It turns out (like the joke) even tastier!

When I was a kid, I only liked the stuffing; I ate the shells because "that's the way it should be".

Now I enjoy eating whole peppers :)

PapaYozh:
When I was a kid I only liked the stuffing, I ate the shells because "that's the way it's supposed to be".
Now I enjoy eating peppers whole :)
I've also moved on to stuffed peppers.
We used to cook them all day, then everyone ate them.
Now, for example, I say eat your own creation,
if you like it so much.
It's still such a great blessing when there's no extra "must".
Б%. Excuse me.

drknn:

Doves. :)

And bell peppers chopped into the same stuffing, also a great dish. Especially with sour cream :)

Here, stuffed peppers, doves - we have our own sushi :)

Loved the one about the scorpions - mine.

Reason: