Interesting and humorous - page 224

ZaPutina:

So handsome and not yet banned?

Demi:

Business as Cuban:
- Get Russia to write off $35 billion in debts
- resume diplomatic and economic relations with the US/

The multi-track...

And despite all the intrigue, I am happy for the Cuban people. You should have seen how they survived. But I have never seen such goodwill and positivity from Cubans, neither at home nor abroad.
Maybe things will get easier for them.

moskitman:
Did I ask why?

"...which is astonishing, perplexing..." is caused by a lack of an answer that would dispel the understandable perplexity, which is natural!

Contender:

So handsome and not yet banned?

Or maybe a beauty?! Although, yes, it would be Matriona!

It was even worse in the Middle Ages )))

"The winter crops soared and the red sun spread its rays all over the world. Old man Romualdych sniffed his tyre, and it gave him the creeps."

borilunad:
"...which strikes me as perplexing..." is caused by a lack of response that would dispel understandable bewilderment, which is natural!

Boris, I will ALWAYS be critical of emigrant reasoning about Russia. Even if you turn out to be right. Don't come from "out of town". Fix your primus.
Nothing personal.
Respectfully.

moskitman:

Boris, I will ALWAYS be critical of the emigrant view of Russia. Even if you turn out to be right. Don't come from "out of the country". Fix your primus.
Nothing personal.
Respectfully.

Andrew, just in case, there is no "barrier" between me and Russia, and you, like so many so far, are ready to erect a wall right up to the Iron Curtain!

Unfortunately, bad examples are contagious and apparently do not teach you anything!

With reciprocal "curtsy".

That reminds me of someone...

borilunad:

Andrew, just in case, there is no "barrier" between me and Russia, and you, like so many so far, are ready to erect a wall right up to the Iron Curtain!

Unfortunately, bad examples are contagious and apparently do not teach you anything!

With a reciprocal "curtsy".

I hear you.

I hope you understand me too.

Now say something interesting or funny, eh?

Reason: