Interesting and humorous - page 111

solar:

The videos are great, and the idea is cool. But here's a question. The last clip is trader3, but where is the second one?

drknn:
The videos are great, and the idea is cool. But here's a question. The last clip is trader3, but where is the second one?

It turned out badly, I was too lazy to redo it. It's a saw-edged version )))).

How the zodiacs solve problems (sounds true in places))))

If a problem has occurred in:

- ARIES.
Aries will solve it. Any problem. And right away. By himself, proudly, silently.

- TAURUS.
Taurus will solve it. Then he'll tell everyone. Everyone. To be on the safe side, he'll write to the newspaper. To be sure.

- BLINDS.
They'll share. They'll try to give everything to Aries, but if Aries won't agree to everything, they'll give it to Sagittarius.

- RAKE.
He'll start sobbing in advance, and to keep him quiet at last, someone will take over the whole problem... their sobbing. If no one does, Cancer will do just fine on their own. Why the whining was necessary is unclear at all.

- LION.
The Leo will summon everyone. He'll take care of the problem himself. He'll bow, take flowers, sign autographs and leave.

- GIRLS.
Virgo will get upset. Especially if she didn't plan the problem. Virgo will think about it. Find a solution. Solves it. Draws conclusions.

- LIBRA.
Libra will weigh the problem. They'll weigh it again. Conclude it's too much and give it to someone like Leo or Aries. Virgo gets a slap in the eye because Virgo only has problems when it's scheduled.

- SCORPION.
Scorpio will look on. Will cheerfully say "What a problem!" and forget.

- SAGITTARIUS.
Sagittarius will get upset. Then he'll cheer up. Then he will laugh at himself, at the problem for a long time, remember what other problems he had in life, tell everyone around him and forget. If the problem doesn't go away by itself, it will probably have to be solved by some Leo.

- A CAPRICORN.
Capricorn will try to dismiss the problem immediately by saying he doesn't want to. This works out fine in about 90% of cases for some reason. If it doesn't work at all, Capricorn will make the best of it.

- AQUARIUS.
Aquarius will begin to study him happily. Then write a book. If he already had this problem - bored and start looking for Gemini. The problem with this still will not go anywhere (Gemini flee at once), but it will be more fun.

- PISCES.
Unlike Cancer, Pisces cries softly. Therefore, they have eternal problems, they decide themselves, no one helps them ni shit, but they are no longer waiting.

drknn:

How the zodiacs solve problems (sounds true in places))))

Why... Very similar... Trying it on myself and people I know... )))))

The twins are lies

FAQ:
The twins thing is a lie.

I disagree. I know a few twins who fit that description.

drknn:

You can also pour it in the muffler.

And about 10 years ago, the cheapest locks were hung on the handles. There was nothing to do, he got in, drove off, and they were bouncing and banging on the doors the whole way. Or throw some change in the muffler, not a bad ride either.

Reason: