Interesting and humorous - page 206

artmedia70:
Utopia.
Here we go again! Russia, like any country, is famous for culture, literature, theatre, art, but not for its "temporaries" who won't come down!

Oh, you don't take care of yourselves, Yuri Venediktovich...

borilunad:
Here we go again! Russia, like any country, is famous for culture, literature, theatre and art, but not for its "temporaries" who won't come down!
Reread thoughtfully what the answer was. Train your attention - without it it is difficult in programming ;)

artmedia70:
Reread thoughtfully what the answer was. Train your attentiveness - it is difficult in programming without it ;)
I replied not to this post, but to your previous one! Don't you understand that history repeats itself?! I just didn't want to repeat those ugly pictures!

borilunad:
And I didn't respond to that post, I responded to your previous one! Don't you know history repeats itself?! I just didn't want to repeat those ugly pictures!

If you reply to a post, quote it in your reply.

And what did I say wrong in that post that angered your delicate Spanish immigrant soul?

That Putin is leading the country to revival? That it is becoming strong? Does it make you feel uncomfortable to realize that you betrayed your homeland and now it's getting better and better without you? It is much more pleasant to realise that you have made the right step. Isn't it? And now you run away from a country that is better, more beautiful, stronger, more spiritual than the places where you have to deceive yourself.... So you begin to spit with anger at the perpetrator of your mental discomfort. It would be much better if Russia were still ruled by a drunkard, right, so that Russia would continue to sell itself for next to nothing to America and Europe, right? That would be better and more comfortable? Fuck you, traitors to the motherland. Cry yourselves a sorority.

It's one thing if a Russian man, who fled the country during its difficult times, now understands and accepts his mistake, and does not spit at his roots, but it's another thing - your toxic spittle, and for good reason ...

So, either we communicate on technical questions, not hurting the deep, spiritual feelings of the Russian person, or - go to the Spanish forest, which will never become your native land.

borilunad:
I just didn't want to repeat those disgusting pictures!

Huh... You live amongst this filth. These are your values... You can have them. And leave Russia alone.

Piss on you...

granit77:
Кремлевский мечтатель?

khorosh:
The comparison with Lenin is too much for me. Remember the previous ruble collapse and how industry revived and grew with it.

"Putin beat back Lenin title of Kremlin's dreamer..."
"Vedomosti" 05.12.14

artmedia70:

That Putin is leading the country to revival

if it is not a secret - how does it manifest itself?

granit77:

Bayan. Cast in bronze a long time ago:

"There isPutin- there isRussia, noPutin- no Russia" (c).

Vyacheslav Volodin,Deputy Head oftheRussianPresidential Administration

Victor, I did not notice it straight away. I will answer: I did not steal someone else's thoughts, I expressed mine. I have not heard about the quote, and I do not agree with it. It is not about Putin as such, not about his status. It's about the policies he and his team are pursuing.

If there was no Putin, there would have been someone else who would have raised the country. Or they would have continued to sell out like they did... Thank God that's gone.

It's good to have the right people.

Demi:
if it's not a secret - how does it manifest itself?
In comparison. Or have you not yet "lived" in the collapse of the country?
Reason: