Interesting and humorous - page 208

Demi:
What's with the rudeness? I posted the video.
Piss on you.

Demi:
Why are you being so rude? I posted the video.

The video does not show what you claimed. Even a general, the prime minister or the president can come to the talks. Isn't that right?

Russia advocates a peaceful solution to the conflict. Why not talk about it? It has been said more than once at the highest levels. This does not give you the right to think that because Russia is negotiating, it means it is at war there.

artmedia70:
The video doesn't show what you claimed. Any general, prime minister or president can come to negotiate. Isn't it so?

?????????? How's that - anyone can come????? The two sides to the conflict are negotiating.

And this is not just a Russian army general, but the Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Russian land forces.

Demi:

?????????? How's that - anyone can come????? The two sides to the conflict are negotiating.

And it is not just a Russian army general, but the deputy commander-in-chief of the Russian land forces.

So what. What if the prime minister had come, or Lavrov? That is all - it can be considered a declaration of war. This is nonsense.

And who told you there were two sides? It looks like two. How many are there? Maybe ten. No?

artmedia70:

Nuh-uh.

There are no words for talking to a childish thinker.

Here, at least like this.

Or that.

artmedia70:

0. what is "independent video" i don't know.

1. where is this novorossia? Show me.

2. well, these are empty words. The fact is that the Russian president "insisted on federalisation", but there is none and won't be one.

3. Donbass is a huge territory populated by 8 million people. And the ATO takes place in several districts of Luhansk and Donetsk regions.

4. Well, that's understandable - sacred meaning, etc., etc.

5. Thank you.

6. Well, it's understandable - "puppets", "everything is decided for you", etc. - snot...

7. The CU without Ukraine is impossible in principle. In addition, the Russian Federation is currently engaged in a trade war with Belarus and Kazakhstan. The CU does not really exist.

8. Yes, yes, of course..... who are the allies? Well, apart from Venezuela? By the way, Gref said yesterday that RF did not wait not only for Western money, but also for money from the East

artmedia70:

So what. What if the prime minister had come, or Lavrov? That's it - you can consider it a declaration of war. This is nonsense.

And who told you there were two sides? It looks like there are two. And how many are there? Maybe ten. No?

If Lavrov comes to negotiate, it is a negotiation between Ukraine and Russia. If a Ukrainian army general and a Russian army general are negotiating, it is a negotiation between the two armies.

Have you started to be blatantly stupid already?

I suggest that the topic be closed

Contender:

Or that.

I wish Sobchak and her prawns were an example. Thank you, that's funny.

Vinin:
I suggest the topic be closed.
Jawohl, General.
Reason: