Interesting and humorous - page 213

Forexman77:

I think it is the other way round via Russia. Just imagine how you have to take the cargo across two seas, and that's loading and unloading, and how much time it will take.

Wouldn't it be easier to go through China, Kazakhstan, Russia and then Belarus or Ukraine?

1. Once again, by sea in terms of price and timing it is beyond competition.

2. If you carry cargo from Kazakhstan straight to Europe, then you have to go through Dagestan and Chechnya.

3. From an economic point of view, the China-Europe sea is beyond competition. China's New Silk Road project is more a political project than an economic one. The goal is to knock Russia out of Central Asia, not to make an extra cent

Demi:

3. From an economic point of view, the China-Europe Sea is beyond competition. China's New Silk Road project is more of a political project than an economic one. The goal is to knock Russia out of Central Asia, not to make an extra cent

That is most likely the case.

Demi:

1. Once again, by sea in terms of price and timing - beyond competition.

2. If you are taking cargo from Kazakhstan straight to Europe, you have to go through Dagestan and Chechnya.

3. From an economic point of view, the China-Europe sea is beyond competition. China's New Silk Road project is more a political project than an economic one. The goal is to knock Russia out of Central Asia, not to make an extra cent

I decided to calculate by hand)

From the middle of China to Poland directly about 6000 km.

20ft container with a capacity of 28m3,23950 kg. We take the distance Khabarovsk - St. Petersburg, which is about 6000 kilometres.

Freight costs 184,000 rubles, 7.68 rubles per kilogram, or 14.23 cents (Eurofoot).

An amateur in this matter and maybe missed something, but it seems right.

Forexman77:

I decided to do the math by hand)

From the middle of China to Poland directly about 6000 kilometres.

A 20ft container with a capacity of 28m3,23950kg. We take the distance Khabarovsk - St. Petersburg, which is about 6000 kilometres.

Freight costs 184,000 rubles, 7.68 rubles per kilogram, or 14.23 cents (Eurofoot).

An amateur in this matter and maybe missed something, but it seems right.

where did the figure of 184,000 come from?

Demi:
where did the figure of 184,000 come from?
I entered the figures into business lines, got the total. Even less than 184 is via Vladivostok. Via Khabarovsk is even less.

Forexman77:
You put the numbers in the business lines, you get the total.
Did you get the kilometrage?

Demi:
the mileage?
No. I used to do that when I was working. Of course, the calculation will not be accurate, the roads are not straight as a ruler, but there will be an approximate figure. Although I think it's accounted for there, you enter where you're going from and where you're going to.

Forexman77:
No. I used to do that when I was working. Of course the calculation won't be exact, the roads aren't straight as a ruler, but it'll give you an approximate figure.
Did you put in the cities of Beijing and St. Petersburg or the mileage?

Demi:
Did you score the cities of Beijing and St. Petersburg or the mileage?

Ugh, how soon. I am assuming that there is already a direct route) There is no point in clogging up Beijing and St. Petersburg right now. If there is a direct road, it will obviously not be sent through Beijing.

Or do you mean the customs costs will be added to these 14 cents?

Forexman77:

Ugh, how soon. I am assuming that there is already a direct route) There is no point in clogging up Beijing and St. Petersburg now. If there is a direct road, it will obviously not be sent through Beijing.

Or do you mean the customs fee will be added to these 14 cents?

TheEXAMPLE price for a whole truck from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok is438 thousand rubles. http://www.ta-spb.ru/vladivostok-spb-price.html
Reason: