Interesting and humorous - page 204

solar:

Article 282. Incitement to national, racial or religious hatred

I would like to draw the administration's attention to this glaring fact.

p.s. Vadim you are a genius coder, you'd better code and stay out of the economy with esotericism.

"Ostrich" politics? Jews coming to power is always accompanied by war, looting, violence, murder. Watch history. This must be remembered and known so as not to let it happen again.

Egypt after the seizure of power by the priests of Amon, the exodus of the Jews from Palestine, Rome-Carthage, the Khazar Kaganate, 1917 and 1991 in Russia. Now in the Ukraine. In the US, who rules? And everywhere else in the world, wherever they are interested, with their help, war and devastation.

By the way, contemporaries of the revolution of 1917 call it a Jewish revolution. Do not hesitate. Read Brusilov. The same Brusilov's breakthrough.

Zhunko:

"Ostrich" politics? The coming to power of the Jews is always accompanied by war, looting, violence, murder. Look at history. It must be remembered and known so as not to let it happen again.

Egypt after the seizure of power by the Amon priests, the exodus of the Jews from Palestine, Rome-Carthage, the Khazar Khaganate, 1917 and 1991 in Russia. Now Ukraine. In the US, who rules? And everywhere else in the world, with their interest, with their help, war and devastation.

By the way, contemporaries of the revolution of 1917 call it a Jewish revolution. Do not hesitate. Read Brusilov. The same Brusilov's breakthrough...

Wait a minute, young man! You just proved to me that a Jew is not a Jew!

Zhunko:
There is also free money as opposed to credit money. The different nature of money gives an enormous boost to the economy in a very short period of time. But the kike system has shut down all experiments with free money. There have been over 600 experiments in the world and all have been successful. The worst regions were revived in 2-5 years. They became the richest. Local central banks covered it all up. Jews don't benefit from someone else's prosperity without being able to parasitize on it.
I agree that private money has a stimulating effect, but not because it has a different nature, the reason is exactly as you said - the central bank as a spokesman for the establishment (not necessarily only "kikes") is not interested in small companies and individual citizens developing their businesses, the establishment is interested in the stability of society = driving everyone to the "stall" to work by the rules laid down by the establishment itself and "milking" them with redistributive flows (tax, budget), which is why the Central Bank gets so shaken at the mention of "surrogate money" = an attempt on the main carrot and stick in the hands of power = the money system and consequently all related payment flows (taxes etc.)... new money is basically a challenge to the government = ability to operate without top control and fees for each transaction in the form of VAT, excise tax, etc., for banks to get rid of fees for wire transfers, and of course they fear mystical terrorists (we know that terrorists are micro transactions to finance rallies), and getting back to the money issue, it makes no difference what it is - coins, paper, shells, pebbles, records of numbers in the server memory - moneymoney is universal, fortunately there is always a way out - a system of netting, where money doesn't have a substantive nature but only the trust of the parties to the transaction (you to me, I to you) = essentially returning to the original credit relationship, remembering that credit = credo = trust, i.e. the parties trust each other... working around the system - bypassing the accounting system bypassing the system of established civil legal relations and documents (contracts that can be audited and caught by the ear) - all this is severely punished for the very reason that it is an encroachment - an attempt to build your economy bypassing the establishment economy, but it should be noted that the risks of default are also high - no contract, no bank wire transfer = no obligation = no body to complain to = fool for trusting = fool for trusting, so there are pros and cons, but for microtransactions, I personally hope that the next generation of bitcoins will be more successful and convenient as a torrent-file exchange protocol: one cannot punish a person for sharing a number/bit sequence with another person = no crime

FxRoller:

The points you make in your posts are absolutely 100% correct. The problem is that for Russia they are unacceptable. For example, about the development of the national economy. The main question is with what money must it be developed? For such a big country as Russia trillions of dollars are necessary (do not confuse with empty roubles), otherwise there will be no development. And not just money, but cheap and long money, and not only money, but also various technologies and innovations, which we simply do not have, because for those 74 years we spent on building communism, in other countries much has been invented and produced, because of what they are called developed, and not developing, as we (offensive, but fact). The only possible way to develop our economy is to attract direct investments, but to persuade the investors you have to sing, dance and even kiss them on the same spot, but certainly not to threaten them or brandish guns. There is no such money in the country and there has never been any, and even if there was, no business could take a 25-30% loan.

This Saturday I was having a drink with a friend and he told me practically word for word what you have written here about the development of the domestic economy and industry. I asked him how you personally would develop economy, what you would do if you had a very large amount of money at ridiculous interest rates. Well, I don't know, he said at first, then he thought for a long time and then he said that nothing came to his mind, that the best thing was to go to some country and buy some goods with that money, bring them back and sell them here. He is not a stupid man, by the way. That is how we are developing the domestic economy.

I think the government should, first of all, take all possible measures to reduce inflation. To do so, freeze the tariffs of natural monopolies (electricity, energy, rail transport), stabilize taxes, and leave them unchanged for a long period of time. Limit by law the maximum mark-up (%) to the wholesale price in retail trade. Low inflation will create the conditions for cheap and long-term credit. This, in turn, would encourage the development of industry and agriculture.

Zhunko:
There is also free money as opposed to credit money. The different nature of money gives an enormous boost to the economy in a very short period of time. But the kike system has shut down all experiments with free money. There have been over 600 experiments in the world and all have been successful. The worst regions were revived in 2-5 years. They became the richest. Local central banks covered it all up. Jews do not benefit from someone else's prosperity without the opportunity to parasitize on it.
I support Vadim. And for those interested, search for Silvio Gezel, negative money, free money.

Omg, free money is utopia, you can't have it in its purest form.

khorosh:
I believe that the government should first of all take all possible measures to reduce inflation. To do this, freeze the tariffs of natural monopolies (electricity, energy, railways), stabilise taxes and not change them for a long period of time. Limit by law the maximum mark-up (%) to the wholesale price in retail trade. Low inflation will create the conditions for cheap and long-term credit. This, in turn, would encourage industrial and agricultural development.
One of my friends has always been a hard-liner ("every crime must be punished", "the thief must go to prison" and so on). When his only son became a drug addict and committed a serious crime at 16, it was as if he was immediately replaced. My son can't be a criminal - that's the only thought he had left. It is understandable, he is a son, what you can't do for your son or a close friend. He is easily ready to commit a crime for the sake of a close person and do the impossible for his friends. But by a strange coincidence it is friends who head all natural monopolies, energy resources and railways. Can a friend then be called a friend if he freezes his friends or their tariffs? A rhetorical question. So one can not even talk about low inflation and cheap loans. This is rather a sad topic, clearly not suitable for the Humour branch.

FxRoller:
An acquaintance of mine was always a pretty hard-headed guy ("every crime must be punished", "the thief must go to jail", etc.) When his only son became a drug addict and committed a serious crime at 16, it was as if he was immediately replaced. My son can't be a criminal - that's the only thought he had left. It is understandable, my son, what can you do for the sake of a son or a close friend? He is easily ready to commit a crime for the sake of a close person and to do the impossible for his friends. But by a strange coincidence it is friends who head all natural monopolies, energy resources and railways. Can a friend then be called a friend if he freezes his friends or their tariffs? A rhetorical question. So one can not even talk about low inflation and cheap loans. This is rather a sad topic, clearly not suitable for the Humour branch.
The interests of the state must come first for the leader of the country. I don't know how it really is. If it is as you describe, it is sad.

AlexeyVik:
And doesn't it mean that candidates and doctors of technical, physical and mathematical sciences and other non-profile sciences and all the more champions of various kinds of sports don't have shit to do in economics?

+++

And then, oh great one, you have also poured out references to obscure books with non-economic themes, but with a premium. This again makes you feel that the reader is being fed false notions, so what, so what, not about economics, they are award-winning, so it goes in all fields. Might as well be wonderfully and zanemply performed in the literary plan book with an alternative but unproven theory from any field of science, to throw in a discussion of topics on the same science)))). And anyway. If it's about prizes, it's about someone's praise. For me, more and more, a prize these days is associated with something dishonest, or deliberately dishonest. Here the Nobel Prize already reeks of sheer venality and clientelism, not unlike some literary prizes. They are calculated already for a long time on masses of unstable minds (though probably it was earlier).

TheXpert:
Omg, free money is utopia, it can't be in its pure form.
But there is Muslim banking.
Reason: