Interesting and humorous - page 205

ZaPutina:

+++

And then, oh great one, you have also poured out references to obscure books with non-economic themes, but with a premium. This again makes you feel that the reader is being fed false notions, so what, so what, not about economics, they are award-winning, so it goes in all fields. Might as well be wonderfully and zanemply performed in the literary plan book with an alternative but unproven theory from any field of science, to throw in a discussion of topics on the same science)))). And anyway. If it's about prizes, it's about someone's praise. For me, more and more, a prize these days is associated with something dishonest, or deliberately dishonest. Here the Nobel Prize already reeks of sheer venality and clientelism, not unlike some literary prizes. They have long been aimed at the masses of immature minds (although there must have been some before that).

If you have in mind Bykov's books and awards, then resolve your doubts in the simplest way - read them. If you are no stranger to poetry, take an interest in his serious poetry as well.

granit77:
If you are referring to Bykov's books and awards, the easiest way to resolve your doubts is to read them. If you are no stranger to poetry, take an interest in his serious poetry as well.
It is useless to indoctrinate these Za's!

TheXpert:
Omg, free money is utopia, it can't be in its pure form.

a bill of exchange isn't money, but it's close.

an assignment of claim again.

borilunad:
It is useless to indoctrinate these Za's!
In order to compel someone to do something, one must first have an indulgence for the only true point of view, the only true and comprehensively objective one. Which no one can have. Once you understand this, there will be no desire to indoctrinate and there will be a desire to consider alternative views to your supposedly single true point of view.

ZaPutina:
In order to compel someone to do something, one must first have an indulgence for the only true point of view, the only true and comprehensively objective one. Which no one can have. Once you understand this, there will be no desire to indoctrinate and a desire to consider alternative points of view to your supposedly single correct view.
Excuse me, I looked at your nickname - does Vladimir Putin have such an indulgence?

Demi:
Sorry, I looked at your nickname - does Vladimir Putin have that indulgence?
He accused me of something that he himself is sick with!

borilunad:
He accused me of what he himself is sick of!

Being for Putin (imho - being for your country, for the course it is taking), and insinuating dubious European "rights and freedoms" to all and sundry are two big differences.

artmedia70:

Being for Putin (imho - being for your country, for the course it is taking), and inspiring dubious European "rights and freedoms" to all and sundry are two big differences.

This is the suggestion: to indoctrinate Putin with dubious European rights and freedoms!

transcendreamer:
The suggestion is this: to indoctrinate Putin with dubious European rights and freedoms!
Utopia.

artmedia70:

Being for Putin (imho - being for your country, for the course it is following), and inspiring dubious European "rights and freedoms" to all and sundry are two big differences.

It is an obsolete piece of junk. Cast in bronze a long time ago:

"There isPutin- there isRussia, noPutin- no Russia" (c)

Vyacheslav Volodin,Deputy Head oftheRussianPresidential Administration

Reason: