Interesting and humorous - page 174

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's only True Time that counts. We've heard it. "The past is gone. No future yet. All life is here in the present."

But there is a problem. Many people don't understand (can't feel, can't grasp) what it's like to live in the present tense. "It's always slipping away"...

The left hemisphere is powerless here. Or rather, our left-hemispheric digital-semantic "comprehension". You have to switch on the right hemisphere.

Try living in the Present Space. It is always Here. It is always fresh, always Now, and it never slips away.

It's not a joke. The entrance is right here.

The door to Real Life.

tara:
Let me guess: a year from now we'll be greeting the Soviet Army and Navy Fleet Day like fire?

It's also possible. It's very possible. They'll put out the fire and then we'll see.

Actually, the Karachay people have this saying:

What is the best day of your life?

today.

sand: The islanders were quietly walking around completely naked, with the men reacting adequately to the opposite sex, none of them gawking at the sight of a naked body, and they always looked each other in the eye while chatting.

This is an inadequate reaction.

It makes more sense to look at tits and butts if you can (I like it better). Tits/buttocks are usually more interesting than eyes: the roundness in the tits is usually much more than the intelligence in the eyes.

Nah, the eyes are the mirror of the soul.

A woman is only interesting if she gives away her soul.

Songs are like slogans. They're more like trance inducing than awakening. It's not a problem. But it's not the solution either.

If only slogans could solve anything...

;)

tara:

Nah, the eyes are the mirror of the soul.

A woman is only interesting if she gives away her soul.

Oddly enough, so do men.

although... to some people, I guess ;)

>

JImpro: The first comment on the video; "I fear for Azarov churned to Austria. Not only he might get a little gay there - Azarov is used to it! - They might feed him with canned food made of girls. And our ex-kerivnyk probably has indigestion for girls... "

1. Why do I see several times now in the comments of Ukrainian-speaking forum users they write "Azarov" instead of "Azirov"?

2. What is "churn" and "ex-Kerivnyk"?

I understand that I can try to translate it - but it won't always work, as the original spelling isn't necessarily accurate. Especially if it's not a link to a Ukrainian resource but a free spelling on a Russian-language resource.

Can you do the translation yourself [in square brackets] and thereby save a lot of readers' time?

P.S. Alas, I understand English much better than Ukrainian.

MetaDriver:

oddly enough, so do men.

Although... to some people, I guess ;)

And anyway - giving one's soul should probably not be done. Sharing - yes, giving - no.
Reason: