The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 198

avtomat:

This imagery is also found in quantum physics -- "enchantment", "beauty", "truth" are from the same line. So, nothing surprising ;))

I know. My physics teacher at school told me.

Beauty will save 'pi'

38 of the most attractive mathematical formulas

Yeah, thanks. About a dozen of them (even a bit more) have had me enthralled in my time - including those related to the zeta function.

avtomat:

Beauty will save 'pi'

38 of the most attractive mathematical formulas

I think the conclusion is:

P + H + B = 1
where: P, H, B are functions of past, present and future respectively, first identified and proved here on our resource: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250, can also take its rightful place among cited mathematical masterpieces. Who can suggest where to go to describe and substantiate this statement?

The understanding that the above functions are remarkably related, e.g. that the function P is obtained by integrating H, that processes go from the future to the past through the present rather than vice versa and many other conclusions add to the fascination.

And I've always been struck by the relationship between pi and e. It's like rows of quotes - both are unpredictable, but if you subtract them...

yosuf:

I think the conclusion that:

P + N + B = 1
where: P, N, B are, respectively, functions of the past, present and future, first identified and proved here on our resource: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250, can also take its rightful place among the given mathematical masterpieces. Who can suggest where to go to describe and substantiate this statement?

Further fascination is given by the understanding that the above functions are remarkably related, e.g. that the function P is obtained by integrating H, that processes go from the future to the past through the present and not vice versa and many other conclusions.

Yusuf, there is also an imho: Processes come from the present and into the past and the future.

The past and the future are not procedural at all - the past exists only as an unchangeable record, the future as a changeable fantasy, but they both exist only in the present (which is the only process that exists, therefore it is called the present). Another thing is that it is impossible to "grasp" the present in time. It has to be "grasped" in space, not in time.

Have a look here.

MetaDriver:

Yusuf, there is also an imho: Processes come from the present and into the past and the future.

This imho, that Processes come from the present and into the past and the future, comes from the realm of so-called "fantasy". "Fantasy" that needs no substantiation or logical connection -- by the way, "fantasy" has nothing to do with science fiction, science, or real life. Therefore, the field of existence of such an imho is limited to the boundaries of this very "fantasy". One should not extend it beyond the limits of its area of existence. Because this imho does not stand up to any criticism.

wmlab:
and I've always been struck by the relationship between pi and e. it's like a series of quotes - both are unpredictable, but if you subtract them...
... ...then the unpredictability does not disappear, because the nature of the processes remains the same.

avtomat:

Such an imma, that processes go from the present to the past and the future, comes from the field of so-called. "fantasy, which does not need any substantiation or logical connections -- by the way, "fantasy" has nothing to do with science fiction or science. Therefore, the field of existence of such an imho is limited to the boundaries of this very "fantasy". To extend it beyond the boundaries of its field of existence is not necessary.

Should, shouldn't... It should, if you want it to, it should go nowhere else. It has nowhere else to go, because there is nothing else. There never has been and there never will be.

Because this imma doesn't stand up to any criticism.

And this is the way it is used with us people. Truth always does not withstand any criticism. )))

yosuf:

I think the conclusion is that:

P + H + B = 1
where: P, H, B are functions of past, present and future respectively, first identified and proved here on our resource: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250, can also take its rightful place among cited mathematical masterpieces. Who can suggest where to go to describe and substantiate this statement?

The understanding that the above functions are remarkably related, e.g. that the P function is obtained by integrating H, that processes go from the future to the past through the present and not vice versa and many other conclusions add to the fascination.

I suppose that would be premature. Yusuf, this is, in your terminology, a one-point model. You and I have looked at it recently -- and we have concluded that it is insufficient. And the need to build a multipoint model. Have you already taken any steps in this direction?

Reason: