Interesting and humorous - page 170

Master, what shall we do? - Yuan Shu muttered in panic, the guard's hands already reaching for the rope.

- What, what. We should have gone in the opposite direction, that's what! - Master stated.

- Which way was that?! - Yuan Shu shrieked, already being dragged towards the door by the guard.

- Opposite of arse! - Wisely Master replied.

FAGOTT:
BA-A-A-R-E-E-I-N! Where are you? How do we fools live? Teach me...

That's what I'm going to write about now. In five minutes.

About the Venus project.

I have my own theory.

All people on earth should be doing is singing, dancing, playing music, drawing, sculpting, and loving the world around them. If ecology is normalized, there will be plenty of food in the forest. It is possible to live in dugouts, so that one doesn't strain oneself too much with construction.

For example in such Euro earth huts:

That's actually all. You don't have to do anything special, nature itself will do everything.

solar:
I would have studied you (dreamily)

Study yourself first. That should be enough. )

solar:
Angry you are. It's hard to live with so much resentment and anger..... I'd study you (dreamily)

Ha ha. Let's take a different approach. What have you personally done to keep a potential ne'er-do-well from being angry and resentful?

Integer:

That's what I'm going to write about now. In five minutes.
Don't keep me in suspense.

FAGOTT:
Come on, don't keep me in suspense.

There you go.

Integer:

About the Venus project.

I have my own theory.

All people on earth should be doing is singing, dancing, playing music, drawing, sculpting, and loving the world around them. If ecology is normalized, there will be plenty of food in the forest. It is possible to live in dugouts, so that one doesn't strain oneself too much with construction.

For example in such Euro earth huts:

That's actually all. You don't have to do anything special, nature itself will do everything.

In order to build such an eco-friendly dugout in Europe (rotten and wallowing in sodomy) it is necessary to take nature to the building material factories in China and India.

Fire again - how do fools live? What about the tanks?

FAGOTT:

To build such an eco-friendly dugout in Europe (which is rotten and steeped in sodomy) it is necessary to take nature to the building material factories in China and India.

Fire again - how do fools live? What about tanks?

Euros don't mean in Europe. It is a style and a principle.

Tanks need fleece.

Integer:

Euros don't mean in Europe. It is a style and a principle.

For tanks, you need fujifiers.

What if there are no tanks or fufa's?
Reason: