Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 27

Shniperson >> :
If you believe what's written in the books on the subject... it is possible to travel to the future through astral... hence the need for grails disappears... it is enough to know the quotation for tomorrow (e.g. travel to the future to see somewhere in a technology shop, television with RBC and look at the ticker). That's all... that's it... Who can do that? Nobody... although.... um... Warren Buffett? Soros? ))))

there's a double-edged sword

>> raising the level of ability changes the value system ......

sabluk >> :

there's a double-edged sword

raising the level of ability changes the value system ......

That's right!!! I've never once had that desire there - to know the future for self-serving purposes.

I don't read well there. I see the letters, I understand they are letters, but I can't read them.

I also need a lot of practice to get where I need to go. I mean, time-space. It's not that easy. I've never managed to hit the same place once. Except for the flat, of course. Yeah, and there's a lot of different spaces...

I liked getting into other people's bodies better. That's not easy either. You have to have a clear image of the person. And they're always changing.

Zhunko >> :

I wonder how long it took you to train before you started "travelling". Or did you get it right away?

Aren't you ashamed to get into other people's bodies? )))

Please get into the body of Bush Jr. and kill him on the wall ))))))

It all started with terrible health. Angina... At 32!!! Scared the hell out of me, wanted to live.

Took six months to get rid of all my ailments and got this at the same time. That's all very brief.

I have a file with my esoteric biography, if you need it... :-)

I want to see Bush kill himself on live TV against the white house wall )))

sabluk >> :
I want to see on live TV Bush kill himself against the white house wall )))

What difference will it make?

>> I'm going to bed.

sabluk >> :

Aren't you ashamed to get into other people's bodies? )))

>> please get into Bush Jr.'s body and kill him on the wall. ))))))

Presidents are not only guarded by intelligence agencies on this plane. It turns out that they have guards on the astral plane as well - agents specially trained for this purpose. As R. Monroe wrote, he once even met with one of such "soulguards" of the president on the astral plane. He asked him: "What do you want from the president? Monroe then found out that the president was in their neighbourhood at the time.

Zhunko >> :

What difference will it make?

>> I'm gonna go to bed.

hilarious

OK, go to sleep and don't come back without a dead bush.)

Zhunko Since neither books nor personal experience have been able to kill the scientific approach in me (and I have never left my body, but I have experienced many similar things in dreams and trips). Then again... request - Prove your capabilities/ abilities...

None of my acquaintances have been able to... and they described the "picture of the world" in different ways, just like the authors of Monroe, Webster, Castaneda, Blavatsky, etc. by the way in the scientologist sect too something similar...

If you don't mind, state your "picture of the world", who is We, the Soul, God, what is it all for... that is, state your "Concept of Modern Natural Science".

(I have already stated mine (description of a trip).

Reason: