Interesting and humorous - page 175

Mathemat:

1. Why do I see several times now in the comments of Ukrainian-speaking forum users they write "Azarov" instead of "Azirov"?

2. What is "churn" and "ex-Kerivnyk"?

I understand that I can try to translate - but it won't always work as the original spelling is not necessarily accurate.

Can you do the same [in square brackets] yourself and thereby save a lot of readers' time?

Alexei, will those canned goods be girls, or grandmothers - it's our business to post...

churn - to flee, kerivnyk - leader.

Mathemat:

1. Why do I see several times now in the comments of Ukrainian-speaking forum users they write "Azarov" instead of "Azirov"?

2. What is "churn" and "ex-Kerivnyk"?

I understand that I can try to translate it - but it won't always work, as the original spelling is not necessarily accurate.

Can you do the same thing yourself [in square brackets] and thereby save a lot of readers' time?

Azirov is his surname pronounced the way he speaks Ukrainian, he mixes up letters mercilessly, and other trappings. It was funny to watch his press conference after he resigned and spoke in Russian - it was a blissful relief in his eyes that no one was forcing him to speak Ukrainian. :)

chhurlish - to run away, or to be precise, to scramble

kerivnyk - leader.

MetaDriver:
And anyway, you probably shouldn't give your soul. Sharing - yes, giving - no.
You should. To a woman.

FAQ: Azirov is his surname pronounced as he speaks Ukrainian, he mixes up letters and other things. It was funny watching his press conference after he resigned - he was speaking in Russian, blissfully relieved that no one is forcing him to speak Ukrainian . :)

It's fucking amazing. Mova turns out to be complicated and not always pleasant...

churn - to run away, or rather to scramble

kerivnyk - leader.

Thank you.

Tara, thank you, too.

This is Better : http://youtu.be/vV9qzA1wThQ

Mathemat:

tara, thank you too.

Anytime.

tara:
Should. To a woman.
It's because of tyrants like this that there are so many soulless women and men around.

Unrequited love is scary,

but to those for whom all the world is but a stock exchange, a fight.

Unrequited love is as funny as Cyrano de Bergerac's profile.

Reason: