Interesting and humorous - page 177

khorosh:
Who knows the physics of this energy-saving device ?
What's there to know? It's clearly written -...it's been confirmed by special studies!

khorosh:
Who knows the physics of such a power saving device ?

Are you laughing ? "... The function of the EnergySaver is to protect electrical appliances from voltage fluctuations and domestic short-circuits by smoothing out the voltage schedule. The energy saver unit prevents the wiring from heating up and at the same time saves 30-50 per cent of electricity..." :-))

I'm in a tizzy... :-)))

wanted to write something kind... :-)))

khorosh:
Who knows the physics of such an energy saving device ?

It's rubbish, although it's meant to correct for phase shifting.

Modern meters do it themselves, I have a three-rate meter and I wish you the same.

Oh, Zoric, - let me send you too, while Victor is nearby.

Get over there.

To protect against external phase imbalance, i.e. voltage coming into your house already imbalanced, you should use voltage regulators... :-)))

zoritch:
To protect against external phase imbalance, i.e. voltage coming into your house already imbalanced, you should use voltage regulators... :-)))
You're better off not pondering this subject, trust me.

khorosh:
Who knows the physics of this power-saving device ?

It really saves money, you can plug it into every socket, and it saves money because you can't plug anything else in

Watt=Volt*Ampere in a DC circuit (the load is always only active).

Watt=Volt*Ampere*cos(Shift) in an AC circuit (reactive load present).

The reactive load is generated by capacitors and inductive elements (chokes, motors, transformers... ).

The latter are the majority, which is why you are offered a miracle device on capacitors to compensate for the excess of inductive consumers.

But my internet connection has gone down the drain and I am now using the Wi-Fi of a kind girl, Lena, who lives somewhere nearby; God bless her.
Reason: