Interesting and humorous - page 99

denis_orlov:

No, it's interesting, albeit scary.

My grandfather was a self-taught radio operator, he left home for the Finnish army as a sapper; afterwards he completed machine-gun courses in Kiev.

He fully retraced his steps during the Great Patriotic War, but now as a radio operator in a reconnaissance team; he did not always cross the river, but mostly jumped.

After all group, except two of them, was shot in the air, he worked as a radio operator at the Division Headquarters. The two furthest away were my grandfather (the radio operator always jumped furthest) and another man with broken legs, whom my grandfather carried off on his back.

Moskitman:

I come from a professional military family: my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought without sparing their bellies, my father (late) and my younger brother and I are officers, my son did not go to college :(

At the beginning of the war there was no army, there was machinery and a herd of cloistered men, alas. Near Tiraspol at the beginning of July our sentry stopped a German cyclist, after which the Germans got 300 T-34 tanks (tank division).

It was different at the end of the war, but war is always shit. When Vistula-Oder operation started (without proper preparation - the Poles in Warsaw were dying) my grandfather and some fighters were forced to destroy Polish army platoon because they were out of control. They came to Poland and did their share: a few rapes against fellow countrywomen, followed by a drunken brawl in a house during the battle. They threw grenades at them.

I once watched an interview with this comrade, now retired. He said there was no literature on the Penalty Kick at all.

Found and downloaded his book. I have to read it. He writes interestingly. _Pyltsyn A.V., Penalty Blow

I couldn't resist, I found this picture in classmates again... :-) Though it's already been posted on the forum.

Clever decision by the commander!

On the history of the 1941-45 war - and not only that - a good site by M. Solonin -http://www.solonin.org/

leonid553:
On the history of the war 1941-45 - and not only, - a good site of M. Solonin -http://www.solonin.org/

It's amazing how many people are willing to slander their country, the history of their country, the deeds of their fathers and grandfathers for a trough of lentil stew....

And even more surprising is why there are so many of them on this technical site? Why come out on others and disappear forever? And here they have already gotten just to the holy.... They advertise all sorts of evil things.

faa1947:

It's amazing how many people are willing to slander their country, the history of their country, the deeds of their fathers and grandfathers for a trough of lentil stew....

And even more surprising is why there are so many of them on this technical site? Why come out on others and disappear forever? And here they have already gotten just to the holy.... They advertise all sorts of evil things.

I guess your father didn't tell you. He told me. And it's a lot worse than what you consider slander.

Reason: