Interesting and humorous - page 94

This is unbelievable!!! Send this message to 5 people within 3 minutes and... NOTHING happens! I've tried it 2 times and NO WAY did it happen! Not a fuckin' thing at all! It actually works! Pass it on to someone else, as more people need to know about it!

DmitriyN:

It's easier and safer. Take a piece of ice and throw it discreetly from a house window onto a car window at night. Fingerprints cannot be lifted from the ice. An icicle fell from the sky :)

apologies for the offtops, but the other day they charged me again for tinting.... recently tried to change the screws on my number plate to a newer one but failed... :-))

got it... played a comedy to get the plates taken off... even took a super screwdriver from some gazelle driver.... but they couldn't do it... they said take it off yourself - we won't let you go... :-)))

sat in the car for half an hour, had a smoke... they came over, called me to the post... said aye-aye-aye... no good... You understand that you can be detained for three hours...

but they didn't... said I didn't have any money... I just paid my preschool fee... they let me go for free... circus...:-))) ( I was lying, but they gave me a fine of five hundred roubles...)

There's also a level 80 movers next door.

Reason: