Interesting and humorous - page 98

I generally and generally recommend taking a closer look at the various writings of
Alexander Zinoviev, for example, here's his interview from '99
/unrelated to the topic of war/
http://www.lt90.org/reviews/ap_articles.php?article_id=48

On the topic of discussion, let me give you a quote
{...} why did I remember that millions of soldiers surrendered? I almost got shot for not dropping my weapon, ripping off my insignia - I was a sergeant, and called for shooting. They shouted at me, "You are letting our comrades down!" And they had already dropped their weapons, even though we could have fought. {...}

drknn:

This is the kind of thing, only with a manual juicer, I'll do next summer. There are lovely hand-operated auger juicers for tomatoes, indispensable for juicing and pureeing, but no proper electric ones.

A friend of mine makes banana + peanut paste on an auger juicer.
The peanuts sometimes drip oil...

A fellow with a power drill runs the risk of:
a) splashing mincemeat on the wall
b) start spinning around the mincer in case of emergency, afraid to let go of the drill

moskitman:

You shouldn't have touched on this topic in the first place. It's not interesting and certainly not humourous.

No, it's interesting, albeit scary.

Heroism, patriotism and valour are not national concepts.

You have to understand that our grandfathers were defending their home, and they had nowhere else to go. and the fascists were the occupiers.

I, for example, don't feel like wandering around at night, they can kick the shit out of me, but if someone comes into my yard, to my relatives - I can take a bucket of rubbish and... sorry for the simplicity...

Here's more on the war horror theme.

and peace be upon the world.

dead man's attack

denis_orlov:

I was going to make a joke, but I can't even talk after reading this. I'm not going to make a joke.

drknn:

Germans about our warrior grandfathers. (From Robert Kershaw's book "1941 through the eyes of the Germans"):

Here in full.

denis_orlov:

WW1... There is also a story of how a sentry in a packed warehouse spent 7 years in complete darkness, when the Poles unblocked the room, he said to them - "stop, who's coming!". the Polish officer had a heart attack.

A surprising story that took place in a hospital is being considered by a court.
Reason: