[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 117

No one has answered me... :(((

GALO4KA1971:

No one has answered me... :(((

Insert the code correctly in the editor, via the SRC button on the menu-bar (Ktrl+Alt+M)... It's possible that people will reply quicker, because otherwise everything blends into the grey background...

Good afternoon. I don't understand what the problem is. Installed MT4, installed Ilan 1.6 Dynamic Expert Advisor. All the settings are correct, but I don't want to trade, I have been waiting for half a day, not a single trade. No errors, and everything works in my demo account.

Deposit $20, Lots 0.01 \ lotdemical 2. DC forex4you.

Thank you in advance.

Roman.:

Insert the code correctly into the editor, via the SRC button on the menu-bar (Ktrl+Alt+M)... It's possible that people will respond quicker, because otherwise everything blends in with the grey background...

Here's the indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7372. Add a beep - red 9 - buy, blue 9 - sell...

I saw an indicator in SmartX called Linear Regression. Do you know if there is one for MT4? If so, please send me the link.

Alex_57:
I saw an indicator in SmartX called Linear Regression. Do you know if there is one for MT4? If so, please send me the link.
I came, I saw it and... froze. And Google knows everything.

Linear Regression

People, HELP! I can't solve a problem, please help. The situation is like this: For example, a signal bullish candlestick was received, which led to a buy. Stop loss is first at the low of the signal candle, but after the formation of the next candle, you have to move the stop loss to its minimum. When subsequent candles are formed, the action does not need to be repeated. It is a one-time move of the stop loss level from the minimum of a bullish signal candle to the minimum of the next candle after it has been formed. How can this be done?

There are several External Variables of int (integer) type in the Indicator.

It is necessary to put them on the chart and set their parameters from the chart (using graphical objects or text, etc.).

- How can this be done? Maybe you have some ideas?

Thank you!

vovan-gogan:
People, HELP! I can't solve a problem, please help. The situation is like this: For example, a signal bullish candlestick was received, which led to a buy. Stop loss is first at the low of the signal candle, but after the formation of the next candle, you have to move the stop loss to its minimum. When subsequent candles are formed, the action does not need to be repeated. It is a one-time move of the stop loss level from the minimum of a bullish signal candle to the minimum of the next candle after it has been formed. How can you do it?

Alternatively, you can make a counter of stop order rollovers. But we will have to include it into global level variables. Otherwise, if the terminal is shut down and then restarted, the transfer will be executed, because the counter will be on zero.

SDen:
Good afternoon. I don't understand what the problem is. Installed MT4, installed Ilan 1.6 Dynamic Expert Advisor. All the settings are correct, but I don't want to trade, I have been waiting for half a day, not a single trade. No errors, and everything works in my demo account.

Deposit $20, Lots 0.01 \ lotdemical 2. DC forex4you.

Thank you in advance.

For example if you don't know how to programmer, you may want to use your own EA rather than someone else's. If you do not know how to program, it is high time to study.
Reason: