[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 417

sss2019:

Help! ))

Write all the required parameters in the indicator code beforehand and compile the indicator. If you don't change the parameters when calling the indicator, you don't have to write them. Move all changeable variables forward and change only them, the others will default to what is written in the indicator.

Hi all. maybe this idea is not new but I want to find out. the terminal shows the relationship between two currencies and is shown on the chart: EUR/USD. the idea is to find out only one currency. i.e. EUR/(USD,GBP,CHF,JPY,CAD,AUD) if there is such a possibility, this indicator of any one currency will probably be useful for everyone

bikrus13:
Hi all. maybe this idea is not new but I want to find out. the terminal shows the relationship between two currencies and is shown on the chart: EUR/USD. the idea is to find out only one currency. i.e. EUR/(USD,GBP,CHF,JPY,CAD,AUD) if there is such a possibility, this indicator of any one currency will probably be useful for everyone
Forex Indices

FAQ:

Write all the required parameters in the indicator code beforehand and compile the indicator, if the parameters are not changed when calling the indicator, you don't need to write them. Move all changeable variables forward and change only them, the others will be default as prescribed in the indicator.
Thank you. Tell me, is there any way to completely disable auto-list of names in the editor?

Good afternoon to all. Please advise: I downloaded and put the Forex Cleaner 1.02 to trade on EUR/USD, the interval was 30 min, but no trades are executed. What am I missing? I just installed Ilan 1.6 Dynamic on GBR/USD, everything is OK. I thank in advance for any advice.

Can you tell me if it is possible to zero the 5th quote in the indicator (drop it from the calculations), i.e. up to four digits. It slows down the speed of work and testing. How to do it?
Files:

bla-bla-bla:
Can you tell me if it is possible to zero the 5th quote in the indicator (drop it from the calculations), i.e. up to four digits. It slows down the speed of work and testing. How to do it?

The indicator should be optimized. You can significantly accelerate its work without disturbing the quotes

Are there computers with two monitors? : http: //news.mail.ru/economics/10455924/

yosuf:

Are there computers with two monitors? : http: //news.mail.ru/economics/10455924/

Modern video cards allow you to connect two monitors. You can have two video cards, then you can connect four

Could you please tell me if I understood correctly, these two parameters will refer to the previous candle (for example, on the H1 chart, the time is 12:01, it will be Open and High of the 11:00 candle)?

x=Open[1];

y=High[1];
Reason: