[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 124

I would like to know how much it would cost to write a regular martingale with the following parameters of lot increase on the principle of 1,1,2,4,8,16

With adjustable step and without glitches. I've looked through all of those available on the site and they all do not fit. I apologize if I wrote in the wrong branch.

topman87:

I would like to know how much it would cost to write a regular martingale with the following parameters of lot increase on the principle of 1,1,2,4,8,16

With adjustable step and without glitches. I've looked through all of those available on the site, they all do not fit, I need a simple martin, and all that I found some perverse or glitchy (works, works, and then suddenly stops placing orders, etc.) I apologize if I wrote in the wrong branch

:-))) "... And then suddenly stops placing orders" - this is in reference to the nailing of Nikolai M.

The trailer is a compilation of owls from the Avalanche branch - find it on the forum - check out the contents. Choose to taste from the trailer.

Files:
hilhqfed.zip  356 kb

topman87:

With adjustable step and without glitches. I've looked through all of those available on the site and they all do not fit. I apologize if I wrote in the wrong branch.

Look in the private area.

MaxZ:

What do you think of the model I described in the answer to your question?

I wrote a custom EA for a similar TS. I even tried to improve it later just for the sake of interest. I had to do a lot of my own functions for it - to save the deposit when the Expert Advisor started to lose money. After I have removed the expert advisor's custom strategy leaving only my own functions and working according to my own criteria, it turned out to be stable and did not fail in the tester. I do not know how it behaves on the real account; I have sold the Expert Advisor I have completely reworked to the customer as the next version of the ordered EA. Respectively, I don't have rights to publish it. I have only my own developments, which I intend to use for my own purposes... I was about to write mercantile :))))))

Well guys, I didn't ask to discuss the stability of my system, I asked for help with setting up an EA. For those who know how to use it, it's a matter of five minutes, I'm sure.

I have 5 buy orders open at different lots, the price is at the very bottom, i.e. all orders are negative:

There are 5 buy orders opened with different lots, the price is at the very bottom i.e. the profit on all orders is negative.

How to calculate a take profit for all orders that would close in zero when the price goes up? I.e. a zero take for all orders of different lot .............

????? Thanks in advance....

VOLDEMAR:

I have 5 buy orders open at different lots, the price is at the very bottom, i.e. all orders have negative profit:

There are 5 buy orders opened with different lots, the price is at the very bottom i.e. the profit on all orders is negative.

How to calculate a take profit for all orders that would close in zero when the price goes up? I.e. a zero take for all orders of different lots .............

????? Thanks in advance....

Sum the volume products over the opening prices of the orders and divide by the sum of the volumes.

That's parochial school maths.

PapaYozh:

Sum the products of the volumes to the opening prices of the orders and divide by the sum of the volumes.

It's parochial school maths.

Can you be more specific!!! I really need it .........

VOLDEMAR:
Can you be more specific!!! I really need .........

more than what?

Sums with a "+", the product with a "*" and divides with a "/".

VOLDEMAR:
I.e. the opening price of the first order *by its lot + the opening price of the second order *by its lot and divide it all by the first lot plus the second lot ????????

Sort of, yeah. It worked the second time.

Why did you erase your question? Still in doubt?

Reason: