[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 388

CLAIN:

one more question, why program says that object exists, when in fact it doesn't (I just look at monitor and don't see object clearly)

iBarShift(Symbol(),TF,ArrayH[1]) - gives the bar number, I checked it all through Print(). But GetLastError gives me error 4200 - I don't understand what's what =)

You may not see the object on the monitor for many reasons. And make sure that it exists and then find it, can be as follows: press Ctrl + B, or right-click and select "List of objects" in the context menu.

I got out of the situation in the following way:

ObjectCreate("linex"+ArrayH[1],OBJ_TREND,0,0,0,0,0);
   ObjectSet("linex"+ArrayH[1],OBJPROP_TIME1,ArrayH[1]);
   ObjectSet("linex"+ArrayH[1],OBJPROP_PRICE1,iHigh(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF,ArrayH[1])));
   ObjectSet("linex"+ArrayH[1],OBJPROP_TIME2,ArrayH[2]);
   ObjectSet("linex"+ArrayH[1],OBJPROP_PRICE2,iHigh(Symbol(),TF,iBarShift(Symbol(),TF,ArrayH[2])));
   ObjectSet("linex"+ArrayH[1], OBJPROP_RAY, false);

although I didn't understand the difference myself, to be honest

splxgf:
OK, you set the line on the daily, but what if on the watch? Will the time of opening the order be determined by the line or strictly set? Do you need to set the time line for a month or is it enough to set the Expert Advisor following my link?

Hello. I would like to place the line on a daily basis and the opening time is strictly set (e.g. 9 o'clock). I do not see the link to the Expert Advisor for some reason?

Vinin:

No way out of the indicator

What only through the call of the Expert Advisor to the required custom indicator via iCustom()...? And this happens at every tick? The processor must be very heavy...? What if there are a lot of open windows with such an EA and indicator, and timeframe is М5 or М1? How would such an Expert Advisor and MetaTrader 4 on Windows 7 behave...?

kolyango:

What only through the call of the Expert Advisor to the required custom indicator through iCustom()...? And it happens at every tick? The CPU will probably be loaded by this action...? What if there are a lot of open windows with such an EA and indicator, and timeframe is М5 or М1? How would such an Expert Advisor and MetaTrader 4 on Windows 7 behave...?

The indicator cannot trade.

Applying to the indicator doesn't really load the processor, if the indicator is OK, of course

Vinin:

The indicator cannot trade.

Referring to the indicator does not really load the processor, unless the indicator is normal

Look, is this indicator "normal"? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10067

It will not load the processor?

kolyango:

Is this "normal"? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10067

Will it not load up the processor?

Multicurrency is usually resource demanding. You can't put a lot on them.

Vinin:

Multi-currencies usually require resources. You can't put a lot of them.

How about removing unnecessary pairs and leaving 4 instead of 8? Would that be better?

kolyango:

How about removing the unnecessary pairs and leaving 4 instead of 8? Would that be better?

Maybe, but it is easier to transfer the calculation of the required instruments to the Expert Advisor

Vinin:

Maybe, but it is easier to transfer the calculation of the required instruments to the EA

And what function should be used to do this? Can I get a link to an article or an EA to read and watch?
Reason: