[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 122

Gentlemen, can you tell me if there is such an indicator (or similar) for seasonal trends anywhere/someone?

What is the best script or advisor to collect ticks with?

T-G:
What is the best script or Expert Advisor to collect ticks?

Collect where? To a file or into memory?

The best way to get ticks is through DDE. Doesn't lose ticks from packs. Any implementation of tick collection via EA without DDE will lose ticks from packs.

I wrote a complex for collecting ticks without DDE, but with approximation of lost ticks. I.e. the volume is preserved, but the validity of tick prices from packs is lost.

Please explain what I am doing wrong. I opened a $20 demo account with 1:500 leverage. I want to put a lot volume of 1.00 on EURUSD, but I get error "Not enough money". Why? In general, how do I calculate how much money I need to put the required lot?

TheLoneTrader:
Can you please explain what I am doing wrong? I opened a $20 demo account with 1:500 leverage. I want to put a lot volume of 1.00 on EURUSD, but I get the error "Not enough money". Why? How do I calculate how much money I need to put down the required lot?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117576.

Would it help?

P.S.: search rules!

TheLoneTrader:
Please explain what I am doing wrong. I opened a $20 demo account with 1:500 leverage. I want to put a lot volume of 1.00 on EURUSD, but I get error "Not enough money". Why? How do I calculate how much money I need to put the required lot?

It is 289.15 USD.

TheLoneTrader:
Please explain what I am doing wrong. I opened a $20 demo account with 1:500 leverage. I want to trade 1.00 lot with EURUSD, but I get error "Not enough money". Why? In general, how do I calculate how much money I need to put the required lot?

Actually, with a $200 account the lot size should be about 0.01 (for a micro account) - to meet the minimum requirements of risk management (just for comparison).

If you have a cent account, then set the lot size so that 1 pip equals approximately 1 cent.

chief2000:

There are several External Variables of int (integer) type in the Indicator.

It is necessary to put them on the chart and set their parameters from the chart (using graphical objects or text, etc.).

- How can this be done? Maybe you have some ideas?

Thank you!

Can https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135276

Zhunko:

Collect where? To a file or into memory?

The best way to get ticks is through DDE. Doesn't lose ticks from packs. Any implementation of tick collection via EA without DDE will lose ticks from packs.

I wrote a complex for collecting ticks without DDE, but with approximation of lost ticks. I.e. the volume is preserved, but the validity of tick prices from packs is lost.

to the file of course. and what is much lost through DDE? What is the tick collection complex without DDE?

The question is: Can I create an EA that will trade based on alerts? I.e. if one alert is triggered, then buy, if the second one is triggered, then sell.
Reason: