[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 123

Vinin:

You can do so at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/42982

Thank you!

isaev-av:
The question is: Can I create an EA that will trade based on alerts? I.e. if one alert is triggered, then buy, if the second one is triggered, then sell.

You may.

Roman.:
you can.

Should be in humour, but it's more appropriate here :))

Bashorg:
Customer: Hello , I can't get anything working.
ISP support: To whom is the contract registered?
Customer: To me.
ISP support: Do you have a last name?
Customer: Yes.

granit77:

Should be in humour, but it's more appropriate here :))

Bashorg:
Customer: Hello , I can't get anything working.
ISP support: To whom is the contract registered?
Customer: To me.
ISP support: Do you have a last name?
Customer: Yes.

:-))) That's a good one.

Please help to configure iCustom v9 Expert Advisor (available in code base) for this indicator (attached)

The conditions are the usual: entry and exit by changing the colour of the indicator.

I was not able to set the 9th version of the Expert Advisor, I set the first one, and it turned out to be something unimaginable. And it was done in 1 day!

Dix_D3:

Please help to configure iCustom v9 Expert Advisor (available in code base) for this indicator (attached)

The conditions are the usual: entry and exit by changing the colour of the indicator.

I was not able to set the 9th version of the Expert Advisor, I set the first one, and it turned out to be something unimaginable. And it was done in 1 day!

Get the decompile out of the trailer... before it starts... or I'll be the first to start... :)

artmedia70:
Get the decompiled version out of the trailer... before it starts... or I'll be the first to start... :)

Here's the un-decompiled version. What "hasn't started"?

Files:

Dix_D3:

Here's the un-decompiled version. What "hasn't started"?

Decompiled code is not allowed on this forum.

isaev-av:
The question is: Can I create an EA that will trade based on alerts? I.e. if one alert is triggered, then buy, if the second one is triggered, then sell.
Most likely you need an autograph http://autograf.dp.ua/

Dix_D3:

I was not able to set the 9th version of the Expert Advisor, I set the first one, and it turned out to be something unimaginable. And I did it in 1 day!

In one day, you say? And you check what will happen the next day, when it opens in the LOW of the day, and closes in the HIGH of the day or vice versa. Although, you can soften the requirements... Thereby check how much you can earn in a day and how much you can withdraw also in a day. I hope then your hunt will fade.

granit77:
Decompiled code is not allowed on this forum.

Until MetaQuotes release their decompiler in the next build, which as you, Dix_D3, understand is impossible.

artmedia70:

How do you like the model I described in the answer to your question?