[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 118

chief2000:

There are several External Variables of int (integer) type in the Indicator.

It is necessary to put them on the chart and set their parameters from the chart (using graphical objects or text, etc.).

- How can this be done? Maybe you have some ideas?

Thank you!

Each object has a name. We use the mql4 language functions to request the required parameter from the required object and do with the obtained value whatever we need.

Good evening.!I don't get it. Sell price should be lower, buy price higher, right? Have fun with that!

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening! I don't get it. Selling price should be lower, buying price higher, right? Have fun with that!

You buy at the ask price, you sell at the bid price. There are brokerage companies that do not have a spread - there the bid is equal to the ask. What is the point of this screenshot?

Is the asc above the bid?

Dimka-novitsek:
Is the asc above the bid?

If the spread is not zero, it is higher. Right-click on the chart and select "Properties..." in the menu that appears. This will open the chart settings window. On the "General" tab, check the "Show Ask Line" box

Yes, I just looked on the live platform, of course. In the screenshot, in the virtual price column, where the real price is, it is different for buy and sell orders, and it is lower for buy than for sell!

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, I looked specifically at the current platform, of course.

Of course what? :)))))

Of course the asc is higher than the bid.

drknn:

Each object has a name. Using the functions of mql4 we request the required parameter from the required object and do with the obtained value whatever we need.

Good solution! Thank you very much!

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, I just looked on the live platform, of course. In the screenshot, in the virtual price column, where the real price is, it is different for buy and sell orders, and it is lower for buy than for sell!
Buy opened later than Sell. The price went lower after Sell opened, so Buy opened lower. Congratulations to you! :))))
Reason: