[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 110

libeadier:

Good day to you all!

Guys, here's the topic:

double startbuy=High[1]

It gives me a price of 4 digits. My broker (Alpari) has 5 digits. I just don't know what to do.

I would like to use this service in my brokerage account.

Read the documentation.

MaxZ:

You're an optimist!

What exactly do you need? I'll write a little script especially for you! :))

Thanks for the offered help :) I need a script to place any pending order at a specified price and lot volume. For example, I need to put 1 lot BUYSTOP with stop 10p (1.3990) and profit 10p (1.4010) on eurobucks at 1.4000. I enter these values in the script, i.e. EURUSD price 1.4000, S/L1.3990, T/P1.4010, lot volume 1, order type Buystop. I call the script, it puts a pending order and that's it. As if I understand that it is possible to do everything in the terminal, I need a script for keying.

Dispetch:

Thanks for your help :) I need a script to place any pending order at a specified price and lot volume. For example, I need to put 1 lot BUYSTOP with stop 10p (1.3990) and profit 10p (1.4010) on eurobucks at 1.4000. I enter these values in the script, i.e. EURUSD price 1.4000, S/L1.3990, T/P1.4010, lot volume 1, order type Buystop. I call the script, it puts a pending order and that's it. As if I understand that it is possible to do everything in the terminal, I need a script for keying.
Here. If you have any problems, please contact me.
Files:

MaxZ:
Here. If you have any problems, write to me.

Okay. Thank you so much for your help.

Please tell me how to describe OBJ_LABEL so that it looks like a rectangle with specified colour

ObjectCreate("nnn", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSet("nnn", OBJPROP_CORNER, 1); 
   ObjectSet( "nnn", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 200);
   ObjectSet("nnn", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 200);

This code draws the label, but I've seen OBJ_LABEL make it look likea rectangle, but the code is in EX4 format, so I can't look at it.

Maybe someone knows how to do it?

kwadrad:

Can you tell me how to describe OBJ_LABEL so that it looks like a rectangle with specified colour

, but I have seen OBJ_LABEL which looks like a rectangle, but the code is in EX4 format, so there is no way to look at it.

Maybe some of the experts know how to do it?

It is possible to place a "label" (
OBJ_LABEL ) on top of a"rectangle" ( OBJ_RECTANGLE).

vovan-gogan:

Mmm... Here's the problem... The data should be updated with every new tick and only for the last 30 bars... But my data is saved for some reason.
To avoid saving, corresponding variables must be declared inside the start() function, and their values will be reset with each tick.

Print(digits) outputs 5

I just get the price by using print(hign[1])

MaxZ:

What result is printed?

How do you find out the price? Do you output it through Print() or Alert()? The code is in the studio.

Please help a newcomer!

How to display indicator lines on a chart in an Expert Advisor?

I do it in the indicator - it works, I copy the code to the Expert Advisor - it does not work (((

Please help a newcomer!

How to display indicator lines on a chart in an Expert Advisor?

I do it in the indicator - it works, I copy the code to the Expert Advisor - it does not work (((

Reason: