TA or something you don't know about. - page 72

Hi!

Well, that's the problem - it's the only way to present the obvious that only Swinosaurs know how to do!

If I write: "It's raining outside, everybody wear galoshes!" It's funny, but if Swinosaurus writes it, the public will go into a lucid enlightenment for days!

Well, if he goes abroad, where will he get a Cyrillic keyboard? And in transliteration, I think it will not look so poetic - in Bourgeois will be both written and thought.

IgorM:

Hi!

Well, that's the problem - it's the only way to present the obvious that only Swinosaurs know how to do!

If I write: "It's raining outside, everybody wear galoshes!" It's funny, but if Swinosaurus writes it, the public will go into a lucid enlightenment for days!

Well, if he goes abroad, where will he get a Cyrillic keyboard? And in transliteration, I think it will not look so poetic - in Bourgeois will be both written and thought.

He'll take his clava with him! He'll be Pigsauricus or whatever the Greek is.

Come on, come on... What's up... Deserved it...

Has the evening escalation started? Now you're going to start hiding your hard-earned money in your inflamed brain without any stops (that's me talking about your brain, too). Next thing you know, you'll be convinced everyone's an idiot. Further you will be convinced that everybody is an idiot. <br / translate="no">

And it will be so:

Chto, vechernee obostrenie nachalos'? Sejchas krovno zarabotannoe v vospalennom mozgu bez stopov (jeto ja i pro mozg tozhe) prjatat' nachnete. And then you'll have to be sure that everyone around you is an idiot. Dal'she - bol'her.

Or so (Greek).

Αυτό που ξεκίνησε η επιδείνωση το βράδυ; Τώρα hard-earned στην φλεγμονή του εγκεφάλου χωρίς στάσεις (αυτός είμαι εγώ και για τον εγέφαλο, επίσης) γιανα κρύψει ξεκινήσει. Επόμενη - βεβαιωθείτε ότι όλοι οι ηλίθιοι γύρω. Περισσότερα - περισσότερο.

or how about a drink?

IgorM:

or so (Greek).

Αυτό που ξεκίνησε η επιδείνωση το βράδυ; Τώρα hard-earned στην φλεγμονή του εγκεφάλου χωρίς στάσεις (αυτός είμαι εγώ και για τον εγέφαλο, επίσης) για να κρύψει ξεκινήσει. Επόμενη - βεβαιωθείτε ότι όλοι οι ηλίθιοι γύρω. Περισσότερα - περισσότερο.

Vo, let it be so. so as not to read.

sever31:
There, let it be. so you don't have to read it.

Why, is something personal?

What's up, guys? I'm still here. It's gonna take me days to sort out my real estate. Then what's Greece? Nothing. It's just the eurozone.

Who cares where you smoke? I, for one, certainly don't have anything to keep me here. Who's dead, who's gone...

And there's internet in the Pampas.

Svinozavr:
What's up, guys? I'm still here. It's gonna take me days to sort out my real estate. Then what's Greece? Nothing. It's just the eurozone.

Who cares where you smoke? I, for one, certainly don't have anything to keep me here. Who's dead, who's gone...

And there's internet in the Pampas.

When was the last time you were there? It's an arsehole. They used to be lazy, but now they're saving money. It's gonna get worse from here.

Misha, you mean Greece? I've never been there. And I am not going to. Although, a girl told me that Cyprus (gr. part) is a very nice place. Although I prefer Capri. But it is already Italy (and I know the language))). By the way, watched here Klima Samgin (Bitter, Capri) - well, what can I say? - Nobody teaches me anything. History especially... Eh...

How does the famous phrase go? History teaches us that it teaches us nothing.

Amen to that.

One minute you're going to Greece, the next you're not... It's always unclear.
Reason: