TA or something you don't know about. - page 69

Europa:

DDFedor:

I leaked... I guess I went to the wrong topic, I deleted all the posts, and I should have... The topic could have been developed, and most importantly, to catch the whale...

There you go ( . Did I say something wrong?

As a DDF, or as an xpert? :)

granit77:
No, it hasn't. Further altercation deleted, parties warned of incompetence. All arguments in private.

I propose the instigators be reprimanded and taken to the chest. Permission to proceed?

Europa:

DDFedor:

I leaked... I guess I went to the wrong topic, I deleted all the posts, and for nothing... The topic could have been developed, and most importantly, to catch the whale...

No whale, well - no whale, can't see.

TA or something you don't know about:

1. With TA (classical) you cannot trade at a profit indefinitely.
  2. Learning TA distances you from making a profitable robot.
  3. TA is contraindicated to people with a technical background.
  4. TA does not answer the questions you ask.
  5. TA helps you make money with analysts who explain price movements in the past very convincingly, but cannot answer the simple question where price is going to go now.
  6. And lastly, TA is more religion than science!

DC2008:

TA or something you don't know about:

1. With TA (classical) you cannot trade at a profit indefinitely.
  2. Learning TA distances you from making a profitable robot.
  3. TA is contraindicated to people with a technical background.
  4. TA does not answer the questions you ask.
  5. TA helps you make money with analysts who explain price movements in the past very convincingly, but cannot answer the simple question, where will price go now?
  6. And lastly, TA is more religion than science!

-You don't like cats? You just don't know how to cook them... // seen here on the forum

P.S. ... And that doesn't mean they're not tasty! :-)))

P.P.S. Aren't you an expert in spectral analysis? Isn't it a kind of "TA (classical)"?

Roman.:

P.P.S. Aren't you an expert on spectral analysis? Isn't it a kind of "TA (classical)"?

No, it is not. Spectral (aka quantum) analysis is MTS analysis, not price. Price and time do not exist there at all.

Quantum analysis is closer (in purpose but not in technology) to neural networks as it trains our EA to trade profitably.

tara:
I propose that the instigators be reprimanded and taken to the chest. Permission to execute?
You (in the broad sense of the word) just let a claw fly, and the whole bird is dead.

"A man has a sense of rhythm. You just have to let him."

DC2008: 3.TA is contraindicated for people with a technical background.

that's where the dog's at! Read more about p.3.

Roman. You don't like cats? You just don't know how to cook them... // I saw it here on the forum.
I was in a hurry, because I was interested in non-syndicator ТС.

The pig-saurus is right about one thing - you should not wear a T-shirt to walk in the rain, and most TCs are either in a T-shirt or a fur coat and do not know how to change clothes as they go along. The task of the trader is to change a T-shirt for a coat and vice versa in time.
Reason: