TA or something you don't know about. - page 74

It's a bit of a philosophical thread.

Well. It's not going to be easy for me. And I won't be. The plan is...

It's like trading on and off.

Tantrik:

"Eating and not eating" is a state of mind.

Tantrik:

I don't know what you're talking about here, but you have to go (c)

Bam - intervention, the whole TA is in the ass... Did anyone's robot catch the franc today, probably only avalanche-goers are dragging...

FION:
Bam - intervention, the whole TA is in the ass... Did anyone's robot catch the franc today, probably only avalanche-goers are dragging...
On the contrary, it's the TA that's going down.

paukas:
On the contrary, it was the TA that went the other way.
It depends on which TA... The classics only dived under the 20 day and the 5 day down... But the last couple of candles were embarrassing. It's more like FA.

FION:
It depends on which TA... The classics only dived under the 20th day and the 5th day down... But the last couple of candles were embarrassing. This is more likely to be an FA.
On the classic, we break the trend, and the weekly candlestick. No dips there.

FION:

No, not just the avalanches...
Since Monday morning I had my hands on the franc to sell based on its overbought. The order basket was going in the red, against my expectations and the indicator readings, and it burst!
As if someone was holding back the movement...

paukas:
Classically, a break of the trend, and a weekly candle. There are no dips there.
Vova, the candlestick closed below the trend is a signal to go down. Today's candle doesn't count. This is called a stop-out, if it was above the trend. The only justification may be a bystop on it.
Reason: