TA or something you don't know about. - page 99

Peter_Zabriski:
Who told you that crap about civil society - the iPhone? It smells like Sparta, you know, and even worse - the fires of hell, the abomination of the Ammonites. But what am I saying... unlike me, an atheist, few people here have read the holy bible...

not many have read the holy bible... I agree, but a lot of people here are fluent in the manual kamasutra. And the author seems to have more than most.

Vofka:

not many people have read the holy bible... I agree, but there's a lot of people here who are fluent in manual kamasutra. And the author probably knows more than most.
))) You don't even have to mint. The author has spoken for his intellect.

Where? I only saw the attempt to conceive a thought go from amorphous to gaseous, then to crushed crystalline, then to liquid-smelling. It still does not develop properties and characteristic descriptive attributes.

Actually everyone probably does not know about TA in his/her own way. And the author thought to put the whole zoo in a stall and not to worry about diversity of ignorance about TA. Even the average ignorance of TA of the whole corral was not voiced. I'm not even talking about the varieties.

Now, let me ask you something. Peter, are you an exhibitionist from near-constructive states or what ? (The answer "or as" is not accepted). You even resemble the author in some ways.

OK. This is all lyricism. The picking, which is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is...
Volodya! Give me something to get me started. Because mental deadbeats don't inspire a text at all. Just when you think you're writing for them, you don't write...
Maybe a test when you register on the forum IQ. Instead of captcha. // hmm... Interesting idea - pity it's fruitless...

OK, the hands assaulting the diddle is entertaining, but still, I would really like to see some thoughts on the topic at least once every 10 pages.

Take the author's "trading the present situation in context". I was wondering whether the author uses statistics data and of what depth (if using). He seems to have stated that only the present moment - the current situation - is important to him. So what sets this situation (context, if any, what are its limits and how much of his education is floating).

Vofka:

Where? I only saw the attempt to conceive a thought go from amorphous to gaseous, then to crushed crystalline, then to liquid-smelling. It still does not develop properties and characteristic descriptive attributes.

Actually everyone probably does not know about TA in his/her own way. And the author thought to put the whole zoo in a stall and not to worry about diversity of ignorance about TA. Even the average ignorance of TA of the whole corral was not voiced. I'm not even talking about TA diversity.

Now, let me ask you this. Peter, are you an exhibitionist from near-constructive states or what ? (The answer "or as" is not accepted). You even resemble the author in some ways.

What is keeping you in this thread? It's a question, not a message.

Just be honest.

MetaDriver:
What is keeping you in this thread? It's a question, not a message.

Same as you.+ Wanting to hear a share of constructive thoughts (which is unlikely to happen, but hope dies last)) Accessible?

Vofka:

Same as you. + Wanting to hear a share of constructive thoughts (which is unlikely to happen, but hope dies last)) Accessible?

What about me?

A share of constructive thoughts is everywhere.

Well, if you want a holistic product, shoo - that's to O.Bender. Shoot hope, it will be easier.

MetaDriver:

Do you always demand clear-cut answers to fundamental questions? You're not a sucker anymore.

"I was wondering..." - to shit myself and not to die. Is this a cartoon? Go suck your dick elsewhere.

Or better yet, take part in the thinking process and you might get some answers.

I'm sorry, have we been drinking with you? You might want to tone it down. Take part in what. For the last 10 pages no one has even tried to get close to the subject. Open your eyes, and so do you.

I tried to start a discussion in the last post though, and here's the bottom line.

Vofka: I did try to start a discussion in the last post though, and here's the bottom line.
The context is wrong. Learn the "afterthought".
Reason: