TA or something you don't know about. - page 79

granit77 18.07.2012 18:12
DmitriyN:
Why not?
Exactly, why not?
By the way, "the kettle takes a long time to boil" and "the kettle takes a long time to boil" are the same thing))

granit77:
Ahead of you... You can't imitate the originals, it depresses your own psyche.

Or maybe Dimitri is just a good actor and got into character.

I found a video of him practising the sinister laughter of the Swinosaurs .))

>

DmitriyN:
Svinozavr:

One has to - ask (the question). And here you all are, in a mass-ovce manner, trying to answer it.

Who needs it?

It's unreal me. I'm surprised myself.
Zabriskie is a Polish surname - that's why it's not like Death Valley in the States, but exactly like that: without the ie at the end. I am not DOLINE!!!

I suspect myself of subversive intentions - give it some time - calm down...

===
On to the future.
There will be a very, in my opinion, interesting indicator, which I have invented, which I absolutely will not place in the base, as well as all further ones - there are editors from God, to whom God is the judge... But let them edit it without me.
I will be here.

Welcome back.

Good to see you.

Peter_Zabriski:
Zabriskie is a Polish surname - that's why it's not like Death Valley in the States, but exactly like that: without the ie at the end. I am not DOLINE!!!

===
On to the future.
There will be a very, in my opinion, interesting indicator, which I have invented, which I absolutely will not place in the base, as well as all further ones - there are editors from God, to whom God is the judge... But let them edit it without me.
I will be here.

Well, finally! We were getting worried...

tara:

Welcome back.

Good to see you.

Cheers!

Peter_Zabriski:

===
About the future.
There will be a very, in my opinion, interesting, I have invented an indicator, which I absolutely will not place in the base, as well as all further ones - there are editors from God, God is the judge... But let them edit it without me.
I will be here.

The man must be freaking out from the attention on his person.

sever32:

The man must have been freaked out by the attention on his person.

A long time ago. Sometimes you go to the mirror in the morning and think: What the hell!

===
Volodya, were you prescribed bromine before sex?

Peter_Zabriski:

And for a long time. Sometimes, you go to the mirror in the morning and think: What the hell!

===
Volodya, were you prescribed bromine before sex?

(Lousy test was)

And yet, as is commonly believed here, there's a 50/50 chance of meeting a Swinosaursaurus in the guise of Peter...