TA or something you don't know about. - page 66

DDFedor:

Only the TA can answer the questions "when to open" and "when to close". At the double or triple level, it is possible to increase the lot by several times within reasonable limits, when from the outside it would look like recklessness. This is exactly how stuntmen's effects look when everyone's "blood runs cold in their veins" from their work. But just because they work "on the edge" doesn't mean they are working "blindly". If you don't know the 'lines', whatever airbag is used in the stunts, one day it won't be able to take the strain either if there are no calculations.

I'll write to Uncle Fyodor - he won't answer, he will show me the direction. As luck would have it ("staircase" is much safer). On M1 I draw all trends (lines) with so many that they become a floor and a ceiling - and the price went right - left (like a picture inverted - optical illusion) and I started to see bots... Lines -> rays of one-eyed bots.

Tantrik:
Lines are many and different, once on M1 I drew all trends (lines) so many that they became a floor and a ceiling - and the price went right - left (like pictures inverted - deception of vision) and the bots became visible... Lines -> rays of one-eyed bots.
Lol, fundamentally stoned ))).

TheXpert:
Lol, fundamentally stoned ))).
technically (past experience from 2X years ago - then there were 4 bots on gold and 3 on eu).

TheXpert:
Lol, you're fundamentally stoned ))).

Well, why would you do that... :-)))

The man's TS is strictly on the fundamentals, working purely on rebound levels... :-))) The main thing is to decide on an MM variant and go ahead... :-)))

Tantrik:

He is theoretically right, but he cannot prove it. Who will show the deal (TA - prediction) ? who will repeat Alexei Kuznetsov's stunt ?

Where does the stunt man Alexei Kuznetsov perform?

Roman.:

Well, why are you so... :-)))

A man's TS is strictly on the foundation, the work is purely on the rebound from the levels... :-))) The main thing is to decide on an MM and go... :-)))

As for which TS - I have a lot of them (there are several grails ). There's one - forces up the trend (itself determines the trend) is profitable (contra). Rebound - Breakout - Boom!!! :)))). Good luck!

Tantrik:
there are a few grails.
Of course there are! Every fundamentalist is bound to have a few technical grails.

Mischek:

Where does stuntman Alexei Kuznetsov perform?
The most interesting publicity! kitchens don't sleep! all info is after registration.

TheXpert:

Andrei, did you dump the depo by any chance? You're just mega-aggressive today.

Nah, I'm fine.

Tantrik:
As for which TS - I have many of them (there are several grails). There's one - forces up the trend (itself determines the trend) is profitable (contrary). Rebound - Breakout - Boom!!! :)))). Good luck!

Thank you. Likewise.
Reason: