TA or something you don't know about. - page 77

Life is suffering. I have nothing against it.

What's new about it. I'm different.... as suffering...

Just don't be intimidated. What you are doing here on this forum is just trying to answer, not ask.

I realise it looks like Buddhist bikes, but I don't know when I'll be here again. There's plenty of time to think. You have, of course...

One has to - ask (the question). And here you all are, in a mass-ovce manner, trying to answer it.

WHAT? You're mad - at WH AT??? (laughing wickedly) No answer. That's your fate - ....

Live and f...i. /corrected by the moderator - Mathemat/, and may God be good to you. And I - yes - have lost my mind. Is that easier? Fuck you. I can't take any more idiots.

Your Pig.

Bye.

It's late, Peter, go to bed.

It's hard to fight off the crowd alone. And is it necessary if you are not understood?

So is there going to be an encore or not? Petya hasn't finished the thread, that's why there are so many similar threads, maybe we should finish the thread, it would be a good idea to do it here. Maybe manna from heaven will come upon us and, oh yes, give us the power of the right question. )

I propose to hold a contest for the most correct question.Prizes: fun poems from the author, masochistic pleasure of mockery idiots, and other delights.

Criteria of correctness: all inconsistencies with the author's opinion are severely penalized, and deliberately sifted out as an idiotic, which will actually introduce unpredictability in the search questions.

I'll start with myself. So the question is.

"Where's the money?" (Leonid)

as an option also.

"how to cascade patterns from different frequencies so as to make a profit."

To spice things up for the gods, a little present))

Svinozavr:

Don't guess. If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.

It doesn't matter where you open a position - it's the risk you take that matters.

Gentlemen "soothsayers" trying to guess the future from the past, print this out and keep it in front of you!

And reread it, reread it until you fully understand it!

PapaYozh:

Gentlemen "soothsayers" trying to guess the future from the past, print this out and keep it in front of you!

And reread, reread until you get the gist of it!

So what is there to do? "Guess" the future not from the past or "guess" the future not from the past?

Demi:

So what to do?
Do what?
Print it out and keep it in front of you. You'll be happy.

And while I'm holding this in front of me, the famous swordsman Banjo will sneak up behind me and strike me with a terrible blow with a wooden sword.........

Shouldn't we continue... ))) (bowing) Yes - c'est moi. Damn the conventions!

Peter_Zabriski:
Shouldn't we continue... ))) (bowing) Yes - c'est moi. Damn the conventions!

However, hello!
Reason: