TA or something you don't know about. - page 75

FION:
Vova, a candle closed below the trend is a downside signal. Today's candle does not count. This is called a stop out if it was above the trend. The only justification could be a bystop on it.
Shurik, is the candlestick with the finger a down signal? We should get you on RBC.... Run the "Unconventional TA" section.

paukas:
Shurik, is the candle with the finger a down signal? We need to put you on RBC.... Run the "Unconventional TA" section.
I don't care if you draw a dick on this finger... The penultimate candle closed below the trend and the trend is directed downwards. What are your other objections? The last candle not closed is not taken into account.

moskitman:

and then it "burst"!
It was as if someone was holding back the urgent movement...

There's nothing to think about. An intervention is an intervention in Japan. No one was holding it up. On the contrary, it was being held down even though it was crawling.

FION:
And this finger, you could draw a dick... The penultimate candle closed below the trend and the trend is directed downwards. What other objections? The last candle not closed is not considered.
Your TA is strange to say the least. There was a breakdown of the trendline and a return to it. And the weekly ice cream. That's a buy signal from the primer.

sergeev:

There's nothing to think about. An intervention is an intervention in Japan. No one was holding it up. On the contrary, it was being held down, even though it was crawling.

Everything goes on TA and so does the intervention. (and pelroys).

and I think the intervention is still going through the pockets of the taxpayers.

Looks like I'm responsible for this nonsense.

You shouldn't have started this thread...

What. What, gentlemen, is going on? What's wrong with the sky, clouds?

Well, clouds. I don't have anything to do with...

Svinozavr:
...Well, the clouds. I don't have anything to do with...
You're off the hook, you bad man :))

I'm a very bad person. Here.

Svinozavr:
I'm a very bad person. Here.
The answer to the main question of what we don't know about TA will be ?
Reason: