TA or something you don't know about. - page 65

HideYourRichess:

By the way, Porksaurus is right about that:

"Here it's raining outside. This is the context. You put on your galoshes, open your umbrella and go about your business. Or you stay at home. You are adequate.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to live in something that hasn't started yet!"

I can be not approve his negativity about people who do not want to understand, what he wrote here, but the thought expressed, in my opinion, is absolutely correct.

No one has ever argued with this trivial idea :) The system should be applied when it is adequate to the market. That's what filtering is for.

Why are you making a scene with the constant exclamation, almost Zadornovsky, "You are so stupid!"? :)

Avals:

No one has ever argued with this trivial idea :) The system should be applied when it is adequate to the market. That's what filtering is for.

Let's try to find out how many people in reality follow this simple idea in trade. At least the idea of simple filtering, not to mention advanced considerations about "following" the market. There will be even fewer such people than those using justified stops. ;) Remember at least how a few years ago, what Neo wrote about was difficult to understand by the general public.

Avals:

What is there to cast aspersions with the constant exclamation "You are so stupid! :)

I'm not arguing with that.

HideYourRichess:

Let's try to find out how many people in reality follow this simple idea in trading. At least the idea of simple filtering, not to mention advanced considerations about 'conforming' to the market. There will be even fewer such people than those using justified stops. ;) Remember at least how, a few years ago, what Neo wrote about was difficult to understand by the general public.

Yeah :) Only in some of Neo's posts there was more sense and specificity than in all the writings of some comrades ;) That's why there was something that beginners and advancet traders can't understand)))) And here the flood is initiated by the topic-starter himself, overflowing from nothing to nothing and self-affirmation.

Avals:
Yeah :) only in some of Neo's posts there was more sense and specificity than in all the writings of some comrades ;)) That's why there was something that beginners and advancet traders can't understand)))) And here the flood is initiated by the topic-starter himself, overflowing from nothing to nothing and self-affirmation.
No, no, I'm not comparing the two nicks, and do not put them on the same level (I just do not know them). What I personally liked was this particular quote. A very good analogy. No more than that.

HideYourRichess:
No, no, I'm not comparing the two nicks, nor am I ranking them on the same level (I just don't know them). I personally liked that particular quote. A very good analogy. No more than that.

In my opinion, in the "Stops" thread, the author said (and it's hard to disagree with this) that TA is secondary. In the context of this topic (we are talking about that MM-rules), all TA - strictly after the selected option MM... - it is so... plus what has been defined above in this thread.

Roman.:

In my opinion, in the branch "Steps", the author, has expressed (and it's hard to disagree with this), that the TA - secondary. In the context, this topic (we are talking about that MM-rules), all TA - strictly after the chosen option of MM... - it is so... plus what has been defined above in this thread.

funny)))

We have decided to start a business of some kind. So far I don't know what kind, but we decided that a unit should not be more expensive than 100 rubles, and if no one will take the goods and there will be losses, then we buy two times more goods in the warehouse to repay them. According to these criteria, we begin to think up a business for this MM :)

P.S. an old anecdote about context: :)

A boy asks his father: Who is a trader? Daddy answers: You see, my son, a man buys a rabbit on the outskirts of town for 1 p. Then he goes to the outskirts, buys 2 sells them in the centre for 4 p. Then he buys all the money for rabbits and brings them to the centre, and there is a flood. He stands there thinking: I should have bought fish!

Roman.:

In my opinion, in the "Stops" thread, the author said (and it's hard to disagree with this) that TA is secondary. In the context of this topic (we are talking about MM-rules), all TA is strictly after the chosen variant of MM... - it is so... plus what has been defined above in this thread.
I'm too lazy to look at the thread, but I personally don't like the idea you've formulated. MM is an important but not primary part of trading. I will not say anything about TA. But to put MM in the forefront - is a straight path to monkeys, avalanche breakers, lockers and other such in perspective. I avoid those people.

joo:

One more thing. I don't doubt your power as a trader, don't get me wrong. But at the moment all you've done is accuse the community of being stupid and narrow-minded, nothing more.

Are you trying to prove yourself or something? - Come on, bro, you're all grown up now.

He is theoretically right, but he cannot prove it. Who will show the deal (TA - prediction)? Who will repeat Alexey Kuznetsov's trick?

It's a sunny day outside, no need for an umbrella, it rained yesterday, you had to walk around with an umbrella... Everyone can see that...
Why shout about it?
Or answer that we don't see it and it would be good for us to see it?
Reason: