TA or something you don't know about. - page 63

rustein: what's good for us to know about TA ...? )

I guess not to walk in the rain without boots!

ZS: tomorrow I will suggest shooting, no better to feed him with dried fly agarics - though I'm probably too late, then I'd better teach him how to use fly agarics properly

Don't be overly humane. Execute. imho.

IgorM:

I guess not to walk in the rain without boots!

ZS: tomorrow I will suggest shooting, no better to feed him with dried fly agarics - though I am probably too late, then I'd better teach him to eat fly agarics properly

I don't get it... Shoot who? What are flyswatters? )

The flycatchers are spotted birchberries. About the shooting, let me get this straight.

We said we'd sleep...

tara:

The flycatchers are spotted birchberries. About the shooting, let me get this straight.

We said we'd sleep...

We didn't agree on anything...
Watch your mouth...
If you're comfortable talking about nothing, good luck...
Good night (again) and I look forward to hearing from you in 3 weeks...

You mean keep an eye on the broom?

Sorry, you don't have to wait. I changed my mind :)

tara:

You mean keep an eye on the broom?

Whatever you're comfortable with... Sorry to bother you....

P.S. Too bad you changed your mind...

P.S. 2

I'm not going to argue about anything... I respect your age... Respect you so far for that. All the best.

Mathemat:

I join with Andrew. Like others, too, want to hear from you something sweet and tasty.

Peter, there's a thread where you were constructive about context (for those not in the tank, it's "In Follow-Up"). The thread is great - but that's precisely because there was a lot of construction there. Give us something like that here too, to make everyone shudder. Remind me of the beginning:

:-)))

Alexey, by the "context" of Peter's holding the branch it is clear that there WILL NOT BE KARNAVAL // M. Troll.

All has already been explained in his previous, fresh posts, IMHO.

P.S. Enough shaking already, it's time to chop the profits.

Roman.:

:-)))

Alexei, it is clear from the "context" of Peter's branch that there will be NO CARNAVAL // M. Troll.

Everything has already been explained in his previous recent posts, IMHO.

You are right, but not IMHO, but imho

tara:

You're right, but not imho, but imho

see here... :-)))
Reason: