Market manipulation - page 12

Svinozavr:

It's nothing! Just came to have a bloody chat!!!!

Are you reading from cl.phrases and looking for a reason to be offended?

So I wouldn't be original (generally a normal person) if I mentioned those who are offended - water and all that...

===

Some bullshit on this resource. Either the Martians have degraded by the time they got to this forum or I was born in the wrong place...

So don't talk in a big way, and at least write something substantive once in a while. For lately the only thing that can be deduced from your posts is that you are all morons. At least make a good case for it))), instead of reducing it to clowning. Do you exclude the possibility that you yourself do not understand a number of issues on which you judge others? :)

Ichor:
I think the projections of the Swinosaurs are going haywire))).... But he's right about one thing, you don't need it for trading, if that's why you're here, it's just for idle curiosity.

He's wrong about that. I need it, I use it, I've got the stats. I've already argued why I need it.

What do you think trading requires?

Understanding the logic of movements/accumulations/breaks and the structure of the Day, understanding the logic of big money, how it comes in and when and why it comes out. Everything else is decoration and a waste of time 90% of the time. I am not disputing your arguments, prsto practically need an understanding of price formation. although I also like to read and think))))

When everyone is a moron and smells like shit, it's worth checking your nappies...I don't doubt your superior intelligence and trolling skills, and high ego, but those are signs of neurosis ....

Avals:
So don't be so uppity and at least write in substance once in a while. For the last time you can get only one thing out of your posts - you are all morons. At least provide some arguments for that))), instead of turning it into a clown show. Do you exclude the possibility that you yourself do not understand a number of issues on which you judge others? :)

A clown? Huh. So that's how you take it. All right, well...

Ah... the hell with me. Being clear wasn't my job...

===

"Failure to understand"... Buddy - I'm already "knocked out"!

====

Oh, for fuck's sake! Am I talking about things I don't understand? Like Chebyshev's metric, where a circle is a square?

But! I'm trying to speak intelligible language, and that's what... It's almost impossible to get through to you (not concrete) - your illusions are almost your whole life. Just like that, to swap your hallucinations for someone else's, even if they are more believable, is tense. I understand. That's why I'm convinced that no one teaches anyone anything - morons only become idiots by going all the way. Amen.

Ichor:

Understanding the logic of movements/accumulations/breaks and the structure of the Day, understanding the logic of big money, how it goes in and when it goes out and why. Everything else is decoration and a waste of time 90% of the time. I'm not disputing your arguments, I just need a practical understanding of price formation, although I also like to read and think))))

Well it seems that the banks are market makers and there is a lot of money for Forex. Or do you think their job of providing liquidity does not depend on their intentions in the longer term? If they need to buy or sell, will they make separate trades in the market for example, or use existing entry/exit methods by providing liquidity? In general, their day-to-day work of having to dial in a certain position cannot be unrelated to their longer term intentions/positions.

Avals:

well it seems that banks are market makers and there is a lot of money in Forex. Or do you think that their job of providing liquidity does not depend on their intentions in the longer term? If they need to buy or sell, will they make separate trades in the market for example, or use existing entry/exit methods through providing liquidity?

The vector of thought is correct, but look for perspective not there..... The thing is that they will enter both by market and limit and mainly by market and the big dealers usually split the size on small ones, so that it was not visible on the strip, so there are also saws, so that not 10000 lots appeared at once, but by 123455 but thousands of times, so that one could not see intentions. I'm not questioning your trading success, it's just that I trade on the feed, on the flow of Futures orders and I know how the big guys work, not on the pre-money. Don't think of the bigs as liquidity providers, they don't provide it completely) but they do, liquidity is provided by all participants. You cannot enter at one price 100000 lots Bank A for example, it is impossible, but it is possible to fluctuate the market within 30 ticks and enter the same 100K lots by cheating the pennies) It is the large ones who need liquidity. to trade, while the small ones will NOT! you will always be sold 1 2345 lots.

Svinozavr:

But! Trying to speak in reasoned language, and here's the thing... It's almost impossible to get through to you (not the specific ones) - your illusions are almost your whole life. Just like that, to swap your hallucinations for someone else's, even if they are more believable, is tense. I understand. That's why I'm convinced that no one teaches anyone anything - morons only become idiots by going all the way. Amen.

I'd listen to your illusions on the subject, preferably with reason. Because it often turns out that behind the arrogance and "learn the basics" is your own misunderstanding, or lack of understanding of what the interlocutor is talking about. You read the first phrase (not you), guess for the writer, make a verdict - retard))) and start to think up how to make fun of the wittier.

Ichor:

The vector of thoughts is correct, but look for perspective not there..... I would trade with a limit and in most cases I would enter with a market and that's the thing. Big dealers usually split the order size on small ones so that it wouldn't be visible on the feed. That's why there are also saws that do not show 10000 lots at once, but 123455 times, so that one cannot see intentions. I'm not questioning your trading success, it's just that I trade on the feed, on the flow of orders of Futures and I know how the big guy works not by pre-money. Don't think of the bigs as liquidity providers, they don't provide it completely) but they do, liquidity is provided by all participants. You cannot enter at one price 100000 lots Bank A for example, it is impossible, but it is possible to fluctuate the market within 30 ticks and enter the same 100K lots at the expense of cheating pennies) It's the big guys who need liquidity. to trade, and the pennies NO! you will always sell 1 2345 lots.

Well it depends on the specifics of the market in question. The whole industry is working on ways to hide your intentions and has come up with a lot of methods to automatically split orders for this purpose. As well as dark pools and more. I think we are talking about Forex, where there is no volum trading history on major markets and there is no possibility to calculate the breakdown of large sizable positions using a strip))). If we are talking about some local markets such as futures on currencies on CME or ECN, it is possible. But then the question is in representativeness of this information for the currency market in general. In other respects the specificity of the market is different from the exchange market to 100% transfer all the conclusions from one market to another. And about fluctuations I quite agree))

All markets are the same) markets differ in the structure of movements, but not in manipulation schemes! Forex is not a bunch of banks with different prices, all of them are united in currenex - read who is in it and no doubt that the market is smeared between the banks. The history is there, currenex provides both the market and the feed! And this is if not 100% of forex, then the overwhelming part of it, all are exposed there. How is it different? Take euro-futures and euro-spot, you think that spot leads futures? No, at different times it works differently, you can see everything that happens on the spot because you have access to volumes. CME is not a local market and Currenex more so, it is a global marketplace -GLOBEX-world ecn exchange turnover of currency and others, and Currenex OTC currency turnover, also a global market!

Nasdaq -On-Exchange, purely electronic, but for the money you can watch the orderbook, currenex (forex) is the same, it's a matter of price) there are just two varinants of trading either on the stock exchange or on the forex, but they are two parts of the same market in the end! If you do not like the lack of volumes, you can trade on Globex (CME), there will be volumes, but again for the money!

The difference is that when you buy currency on the Globex-delivery once a quarter, and on the spot on the next day, so to speak more urgent market, but the market is actually one! In fact the forex market for banks for a quick exchange / conversion of currency at the moment, but deals at the same price! Now there is a 20 tick spread, on current contracts, but in fact the same thing, so what is local?))

Avals:

I'd also listen to your illusions on the subject, preferably reasoned ones. Because it often turns out that behind the arrogance and "learn the basics" is your own misunderstanding, or lack of understanding of what the interlocutor is talking about. You read the first sentence (not you), surmise for the writer, make a verdict - moron))) and begin to think up how to ingeniously prank.

Don't blame me for being illiterate. You can try on rolled up newspapers, which are known to replace cigarettes.

Everything I wanted to say has already been said. It's bad form to repeat yourself. The topic itself is flawed. There is no practical, for YOUR trade, grain here. All you want to do is to 3.149265258.

What's not to raise2,718281828459? No one's ever done away with the picker-upper...

If you like it, so be it. Don't give me shit about it...// don't give me shit! )))) yeah, I know...

Reason: