TA or something you don't know about. - page 98

DmitriyN:
In short, the essence of - La La La La... And so 96*10 times.

It is clear, here there are patients, in a nearby branch a man flew to other planets, said the language there is a virus. And here it is more trivial, la-la-la-la, table songs with burning liquids.

Is that it?

There must be a point. The purpose of creation. What it's about. Well, if the creation is without the purpose of revealing the essence of the name, then it's a firing squad. Sentence carried out, author executed, no one can ask him. So what's the fight and whether the continuation of the theme branches, or it turned into a hangout?

DmitriyN:
In short, the point is - La La La La... And so 96*10 times.
It's not quite like that. "La-la-la-la" is lavishly seasoned with "you're all morons, but I'm kindly very loyal to the morons, so don't be tormented by the realisation that you've undeservedly gained the right to listen to me and even ask me questions".

joo:
Not really. "La-la-la-la" lavishly seasoned with "you're all idiots are lame, but I'm kindly very loyal to the lame, so don't be tormented by the realisation that you've undeservedly gained the right to listen to me and even ask me questions".

And who allowed this blah-blah-blah to grow to 100 pages, especially with such insults to people? It is like in civil society, the thread would be taken down and the author would be subjected to the IP. But here it's 100 pages long.

joo:
Not exactly. "You are all idiots, but I am very loyal to the poor, so do not be tormented by the fact that you have undeservedly gained the right to listen to me and even ask me questions.

Andrei! Don't be tormented! You're not. Why are you misleading people? )))

As it's said by Dors: People are strange when you're a stranger... ))) But we all have known each other for years! Why are you shouting?

Vofka:

And who allowed this blah-blah-blah to grow to 100 pages, especially with such insults to people??? It's like in civil society, the thread is taken down, the author is subjected to the IP. But here it's 100 pages long.

He is banned, the author earns money on the market (for a drink and snacks) - the rest blah-blah-blah.

Peter_Zabriski:

Andrei! Don't be tormented! You're not. Why are you misleading people? )))

People are strange when you're a stranger... ))) But we've all known each other for years! What's the use?

Should I be worried? - Why should I? :)

By the way, I didn't name names, and there you are. So there's some truth in it. Just like Pavlov. :)

Vofka:

And who allowed this blah-blah-blah to grow to 100 pages, especially with such insults to people??? It's like in civil society, the thread is taken down, the author is subjected to the IP. But here it's 100 pages long.

Who told you that crap about civilized society, iPhone? It smells like Sparta, and even worse, like hellfire, the abomination of the Ammonites. But what am I saying... unlike me, an atheist, few people here have read the holy bible...

Vofka:

On this forum honored flooders are not touched. But, get the sequence - first you have to become deserving, and then, at will, evolve into a deserving flood raider. Reverse evolution is punishable (from a flooder to a deserving flooder).

joo:

Should I be torn? - Why should you be? :)

By the way, I didn't name names and there you are. So there's some truth in it. Just like Pavlov. :)

(shrugging) It's even strange. That's what I'm saying: you're not. Or are you an impressionist? Do you see the text in broad strokes on the canvas-soul? )))

===
As for "banned", let me put it this way. To me, ladies, girls and nymphets and other forumers, this resource is still interesting. I wrote about it some pages ago. So while interesting, use my intellect. Or use your own - exercise in lifting familiar objects. Bodybuilders.

Reason: