TA or something you don't know about. - page 67

Tantrik:
The most interesting ad! kitchens don't sleep! all information after you sign up.

I don't know about that. It's the same as always - Only today, only for you, for just a couple of quid, they'll show you how to become a millionaire in a couple of days. Hurry up. Tickets are limited. We just didn't have the money to print more tickets.

The printer suddenly ran out of ink .

Mischek:

I don't know about that. It's the same as always - Just for you today, just for a few quid, they'll show you how to become a millionaire in a couple of days. Hurry up. Tickets are limited. We just didn't have the money to print more tickets.

The printer suddenly ran out of ink.

interesting - an engineer, how he counts everything in pennies :)))

Tantrik:
interesting - engineer, how he counts everything in pennies :)))

and what makes you think Sucker Paws is an engineer?

Not a single engineering post...

;)

rustein:
It's a sunny day outside, no need for an umbrella, it rained yesterday, you had to walk around with an umbrella... Everyone can see that...
Why shout about it?

The interesting thing is that in life it really is, everyone sees everything and does it mostly right. We do not deal with clinical cases. And in the market people act exactly the opposite. It is a paradox.

HideYourRichess:

The interesting thing is that in life it really is just like that, everyone sees everything and does it mostly right. We are not looking at clinical cases. But in the market, people act exactly the opposite. A paradox.

So being aware of the context is already an advantage?

Tantrik:
we are talking about a successful trader-engineer here
(a primitive advertisement from a poor brokerage house)

your right.

;)

This is how we are built, and we have the advantage of education, discipline, IQ and so on...

Erm...I don't know what exactly you mean by context, but probably yes.

HideYourRichess:
Erm...not sure what exactly you mean by context, but probably yes.

That's what Peter is gnashing his fangs about...

;)

and what makes you think sucker-paws is an engineer?

Not a single engineering post...

;)

О. Hey, bruise. I see you've already been generic since this morning. You can see the letters, but you can't see the meaning. You go get better, do some formulas and come back, by all means. Friday, it'll be boring without you.
Reason: