TA or something you don't know about. - page 96

alsu:

If Peter didn't call anyone names even indirectly, then he just did it sooooo subtly that we didn't even understand.)))

Just kidding)

Interesting thought. Gotta think about weapons of mass name-calling. I'll hit the squares! // although I'm no match for the psychotronic locs - a fairy tale! The MCs, of course, are geniuses...

Why are you making a monster out of me? I'm my own Frankenstein. I don't need any co-authors.

Peter_Zabriski:

That's an interesting thought. I'll have to think about a weapon of mass name-calling. I'll hit the squares! //though I'm no match for a psychotronic loco - fairy tale!

Why are you making a monster out of me? I'm my own Frankenstein. I don't need any collaborators.

Petya, you're so diverse and abstract (in places) that you can mold anything in your mind out of you, like plasticine. You're just stirring up their own delirium (what a saying). In short, you writegibberish. And they respond. Rorschach rules.

So you're the perfect subject for a nightmare. As <XXX>. That's your value to the local landscape.

Peter_Zabriski:

which avatar do you intend to use?

sever32:

which avatar do you intend to use?

:)

Any suggestions?

// Psychoanalysis continues...

MetaDriver:
Petya, you are so abstract in many ways (in some places), that you can mold anything in your mind from you like plasticine. You're just stirring up their delirium (what a phrase). In short, you writegibberish. And they respond. Rorschach rules.

I didn't expect such an amateurish analysis from you, Volodya (that's me offending, isn't it?)! ))

It's not even about my personality (really, what do you know about me?), but those who reflect. You can think of me as a kind of mediator. After all, it's not the reason for a person's reaction that's of interest in the commonplace, but the reaction itself. Like, he was born and he reflexes. Why, how, what birth trauma... Let's leave that to the psychotic storytellers. Like us. But that, you must agree, is not a topic for this resource.

Peter_Zabriski:

I didn't expect such an amateurish analysis from you, Volodya (that's me offending, isn't it?)! ))

The issue here is not even my personality (really, what do you know about me?), but those who reflect. You can think of me as a kind of mediator. After all, it's not the reason for a person's reaction that's of interest in the commonplace, it's the reaction itself. Like, he was born and he reflexes. Why, how, what birth trauma... Let's leave that to the psycho storytellers. Like us. But that, you have to agree, is not a topic for this resource.

It's a normal topic. Now we will turn it to the right angle.

It's about "symbols" and interpretations. Symbols are in quotes, because even the indicator does not know what it shows. Well, some kind of conversion of the input series. That is all. The indicator has no relation to the "signals". The signals are in the user's head. ... ...

You want to continue the discourse?

MetaDriver:

:)

Any suggestions?

// Psychoanalysis continues...

yes)

Let it depict something that can't exist in the world at all.

sever32:

yeah)

Let it depict something that can't even exist in the world.

Well... okay. We'll take that as a cop-out. ;) Score. And on point.

// The client is relatively healthy. ... Next!

MetaDriver:

It's a good topic. Let's put it in the right perspective.

It is specifically about "symbols" and interpretations. The symbols are in quotes, because even the indicator does not know what it shows. Well, some kind of transformation of the input series. That is all. The indicator has no relation to the "signals". The signals are in the user's head. ... ...

You want to continue the discourse?

Discourse is, in simple terms, a set of cultural codes accepted in one environment or another. Communication style. It has nothing to do with the essence of the topic. You could swear in profanity to discuss Caravaggio, or blushing intelligently to explain your excursion to the john.

But, go on. Except here's the discourse. Keep it simple, eh?

Peter_Zabriski:

Discourse is, in simple terms, a set of cultural codes accepted in a particular environment. A style of communication. It has nothing to do with the essence of the topic. You can use foul language to discuss Caravaggio, or blushing intelligently to explain your excursion to the toilet.

But, go on. Except here's the discourse. Keep it simple, eh?

:)))

OK.

I used the word as a joke. But it's also relevant. You can read a lot of interesting stuff even on the first page of a Yandex search http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D1%83%D1%80%D1%81&clid=1842854&lr=43.

But I will continue.

Reason: