TA or something you don't know about. - page 30

Urain:
I don't think it will change, botology is moving towards NS and humans are the most perfect NS.
I think I've managed to get a little closer to a normal TA-based NS, which I brought up in the thread

Svinozavr:

The sequel, on the other hand, is this:
Before entering a game, it is a good idea to understand what the game is? Or in other words, what is the context? That is what TA is for. Let's go into more detail...

to be cntd...

In my opinion, TA is only needed to generate trading signals.

Svinozavr:

In fact, I have had two (one and a half!)) real program posts on this thread, where I stated what I wanted to convey. Everything else (that's me) is a reaction to something I'm already tired of reacting to.

Just some kind of mooching conspiracy. The omerta of the guinea pigs under interrogation by the Gestapo.

For now - time out. Something I'm not articulating in the right way. Or to the wrong people. I need to think...

It's not worth a damn. There is a notion of a reference group, and it is for them that the narrative must be made, for only their opinion matters. If a person reacts to the opinions of a million other listeners, the question arises, what does he actually do?

Hm, do pigs lay eggs? And if so, is my comparison ethical? I'll have to think about it ...

Oh, I promised I wouldn't write in here. :)

It's been a while since I've been here. But I've been reading, waiting to see what the dude decides to "give away". :)

But here's the bottom line - when you have nothing to say (well, just do not know anything) even and trolling decent does not work.

It's a lot of bullshit.

PS: Hello to all and again to all - best wishes! Hopefully for a long time again. :)

SProgrammer:

It's been a while since I've been here. But I've been reading, waiting to see what the dude decides to "give away". :)

But here's the bottom line - when you have nothing to say (well, just do not know anything) even and trolling decent does not work.

It's a lot of bullshit.

PS: Hello to all and again to all - best wishes! Hopefully for a long time again. :)

For how long? :-))) Come on, come on, write your position on the TA interpretation as well... :-)))

SProgrammer:

It's a lot of bullshit.

Hey, what's up, what's new?

SProgrammer:

It's a lot of bullshit.

Same to you in the same place! Don't say that again, you see, it's good to get drunk :))
Just don't block with Pyotr, or there won't be anyone left alive here, start something of your own :))

yosuf:
I think I've managed to get a little closer to the normal TA-based TS I cited on the thread

a little closer - how...?

can you be more specific...:-)))

zoritch:

a little closer - how...?

can you be more specific...:-)))

Based on 10 years of testing, came out positive MO without SL or TA, see https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page251

yosuf:
Based on 10 years of testing, came out to positive MO without SL and TP, see https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page251

I don't know how to adjust and I don't know what it is...

but for example if you put in a buy tomorrow (from the zero candle at 00:00) and take your 50... is that like...?

or do you have a very negative attitude towards outsiders...?...:-))

( and the target is supposedly 4140 ... )

Reason: