TA or something you don't know about. - page 60

Pyotr, come out - I want to talk about the analysis. Engineer Alexei Kuznetsov looks like you... judging by your avatar.

joo:
Mih, what's wrong with locke, really?

The spread eats away.

Andrei, you haven't drained the deposit by any chance? You are mega-aggressive today.

tara:

Pyotr, come out - I want to talk about the analysis. Engineer Alexei Kuznetsov looks like you... judging by your avatar.

He doesn't look like you at all.

Mischek:

It doesn't look anything like it.

There's been a rebranding

tara:

There's been a rebranding.

That's it. You've signed your sentence. Before Petya wakes up again, you have time to change your IP, sex, place of residence, and appearance, and to cover your political views just in case.

Run Tara, run. If he catches up, the rebranding he'll give you... well, a timely sex change wouldn't be out of place.

Mischek:

That's it. You've signed your sentence. Before Petya wakes up again, you have time to change your IP, sex, place of residence, appearance, and just in case, to cover your tracks, your political views.

Run Tara, run. If he catches up, the rebranding he'll give you... A well-timed sex change won't be out of place.

Have you taken drugs?

tara:

Have you taken drugs?

No . Not even in my youth. And now I won't, I don't want Peter to become like the engineer Alexei Kuznetsov.

Mischek:

No . Not even in my youth. And I won't do it now, I don't want Peter to become like engineer Alexei Kuznetsov.

2. Do you often rely on your old acquaintances to solve your problems?

tara:

2. Do you often rely on your old acquaintances to solve your problems?

Tara, Makarevich is a guest on Echo at Boltyanskaya. You may not be interested, but you need a song about the Internet. I'm sure it's on YouTube.

Yes, there is.

>

What are we talking about here? ....