Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 13

Is there a possibility to add magic number feature so it can be used alongside other EAs, Thanks

No need for a magic number.

The EA can be run on it's own chart - it does it's job beautifully running from the EURJPY 1 minute chart. Your other EA's can then run on their own charts.

This is a fantastic EA, I've got it to manage the TP and SL of 4 different EAs running on 10 charts successfully.  Just make sure the settings for your other EA's are compatible with RonZ (i.e. similar SL & TP). The best thing I like about it is that the TP and SL are hidden from the broker or bank.

Hi Roni

Thank you for this good ea its wonderful makes life easier

what is the aim of this two options

1- Target pips to lock profit

2- profit to lock (Is this pips or Money?) what is the different between Target pips lock and profit to lock?

can you give me examples about them? 

and about trailing stop

if i put trailing stop = 500 ,it means 500 point or 50 point

and the same question about trailing step

if i put it =  50 , it means 50 points or 5 points

I will be much appreciated if you can answer above question.

Hello, I am looking for a trailing stop which will "follow" price as soon as it goes profitable.  I don't want the EA to wait until price has reached a certain number of pips of profit, but simply 1 pip for the trailing stop to reduce the stop loss level.

For example if I buy a pair at 150.500 with an SL and TP of 10 pips.  If price moves up 1 pip to 150.510 then I want the EA to move the SL up by one pip, from 150.400 to 150.410.

I have tried to achieve this by using the following settings:

TP 100, SL 100 and all trailing parameters to 10, with method classic.  But it did not follow price after the 1 pip move.  Can you explain if I can achieve this with this EA?

Thanks.

Hi iam new in the ferex I realy need someone to educate me on how to be able to trade or to get trading signals plz I hope your help will be valued for me

Ahmet Karatas :

สวัสดี Roni ครั้งแรกของงานที่ดีทั้งหมด ขอขอบคุณ. ประการที่สอง u สามารถเพิ่มรหัสบางอย่างในการทำงานกับคำสั่งซื้อทั้งหมดได้ตามความคิดเห็น ไม่เพียง แต่คำสั่งซื้อทั้งหมดหรือแผนภูมิปัจจุบันเท่านั้น อาจจะดีสำหรับพ่อค้าบางและฉัน :) อีกครั้งฉันอ่านคำตอบของคุณข้างต้นคุณไม่ว่าง แต่ถ้าคุณสามารถหาเวลาในการแก้ไข ขอบคุณอีกครั้ง! Hi Roni. First of all great job. Thank you. Second, can u add to some code to work on all orders by comment. Not only all orders or current chart. Could be better for some trader and me :) again I read your answer above you are busy but if u can find time to edit. Thanks again! Take it easy!Hi Roni. First of all great job. Thank you. Second, can u add to some code to work on all orders by comment. Not only all orders or current chart. Could be better for some trader and me :) again I read your answer above you are busy but if u can find time to edit. Thanks again! Take it easy!

Keren lahh... 

cucok hidden tp-sl nya..

bisa tambahin opsi hidden tp-sl basis price level gk bro ronz?

Noo Porima:

No need for a magic number.

The EA can be run on it's own chart - it does it's job beautifully running from the EURJPY 1 minute chart. Your other EA's can then run on their own charts.

This is a fantastic EA, I've got it to manage the TP and SL of 4 different EAs running on 10 charts successfully.  Just make sure the settings for your other EA's are compatible with RonZ (i.e. similar SL & TP). The best thing I like about it is that the TP and SL are hidden from the broker or bank.

thanks for your description, brother. That's true :)

mdahad:

Hi Roni

Thank you for this good ea its wonderful makes life easier

what is the aim of this two options

1- Target pips to lock profit 

2- profit to lock (Is this pips or Money?) what is the different between Target pips lock and profit to lock?

can you give me examples about them? 

and about trailing stop

if i put trailing stop = 500 ,it means 500 point or 50 point

and the same question about trailing step

if i put it =  50 , it means 50 points or 5 points

I will be much appreciated if you can answer above question.

Hello. pips means point. However, It's better if you test it on a demo account, sir.

davesarge1:

Hello, I am looking for a trailing stop which will "follow" price as soon as it goes profitable.  I don't want the EA to wait until price has reached a certain number of pips of profit, but simply 1 pip for the trailing stop to reduce the stop loss level.

For example if I buy a pair at 150.500 with an SL and TP of 10 pips.  If price moves up 1 pip to 150.510 then I want the EA to move the SL up by one pip, from 150.400 to 150.410.

I have tried to achieve this by using the following settings:

TP 100, SL 100 and all trailing parameters to 10, with method classic.  But it did not follow price after the 1 pip move.  Can you explain if I can achieve this with this EA?

Thanks.

Of course you can do it using this EA. You need to know how it works by test it on a demo account.

Reason: